Who's cooking what tonight?

I bought a microwave chicken jalfriezi. Simple but effective

1 Like

I really should start cooking again. Used to make the best tasting pasta bolognese id ever tasted lol

Tapas and wine tonight. I’ve had this huge work deadline looming and as of 3pm today it’s finally over (insert Lord of the Rings gif :rofl:). Going out with some friends to celebrate and have booked tomorrow morning off in case I overdo it.

2 Likes

Oh nice I had that for lunch, minus the peanut butter

1 Like

Jacket potatoes with various fillings…

3 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles, have a great time tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ham, egg and chips :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Spag bol and garlic bread for tonight :grin: quick and easy lol

1 Like

I have it every night before bed, really enjoy it, just spend a fortune on fruit every week

I have it with frozen berries! Keeps the cost down lol.

Thanks @Knight1119 I will!

1 Like

Not a bad idea, will give that a go

Same as @MsR, it’s jacket potato for me tonight too, with a salad. Do I go for beans or tuna filling though?! :thinking:

1 Like

Tuna! Tuna! Tuna! (with sweetcorn, mayo, cucumber, parsley, and a good few cracks of salt and black pepper :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Tuna mayo and sweetcorn for me! Lots of butter and cheese too x

3 Likes

Garlic and chilli spaghetti bolognese for me. I need new ideas. I love cooking. Does anyone want a lovely little idea for breakfast tomorrow? I have a good one that I’m doing too. :blush:

2 Likes

Stir fry tonight :drooling_face: Man, I love a beansprout

3 Likes

Planning to BBQ tonight, so maybe make some kebabs or garlic and herb chicken steaks I think. New potatoes and salad! Feeling organised this morning!

1 Like

@Justthe2ofus2007 Well done lovely! Your hard work is clearly paying off :blush: xx

@Justthe2ofus2007 That’s fantastic! You should feel so proud of yourself, what an amazing accomplishment! :heart: Keep it up, you’ve got this!! Xx

1 Like