Who's cooking what tonight?

chicken and chorizo paella

2 Likes

Steak pie, roasties, veg and gravy

4 Likes

Hi @MsR that’s basically what got me through most of 2020!
Patio, Hot Tub, Big Green Egg and lots of sunshine :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I just made gammon and chips for the family but I don’t eat meat so I’m having spinach and lentil curry :yum:

2 Likes

@RuggerBugger don’t feel you have to reply, but I’m guessing you are not in the UK?
Scraping the ice off the path here.
However - sorry to have gone off topic - tonight we are having ‘Mac & Cheese’, previously known as Macaroni Cheese, with a crispy herby crumb topping and garlic bread.
Not a vitamin in sight. I’ll make up for that another day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a veggie cheeseburger that was then folded in a tortilla wrap with lettuce, tomato, fried onion barbecue sauce and then fried along with some french fries. Daughter made it she saw it on tiktok and it was rather tasty

Slag Bol done for the kids beans on toast for me with Brown sauce how posh am I lol ?

1 Like

Sometimes the simple things taste the best @Gazza_64

1 Like

I must try that one!

2 Likes

Take away. House special kebab. Making a right fat knacker of myself.

So much food. So full. Keep having to take a break and go back to it.

Your right @steevo68 comfort food

@MsR Yep I’m in the UK close to LHHQ - Scampi & chips tonight! (and on a Monday!)

2 Likes

It’s like you hun it’s lush if you need to add anything try a poached egg too @Cupc8kes

Spag Bol, nice and simple! Bit like me :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Delightful87 nowt wrong with that hun I am in that class hun

Made a throw together pasta tonight. Some chicken ,pasta, garlic and herbs cooked in chicken stock and then mixed in some cream cheese and parmesan at the end. Wanted a teeny bit more flavour so threw in some crushed chilli’s :heart_eyes: not half bad.

4 Likes

Sausage, fennel and red pepper tray bake tonight, with meat free sausages, a recipe I haven’t tried before.

2 Likes

Duck, rice and vegetables

4 Likes

Smoky barbecue spatchcock chicken.

3 Likes

Its pie night again. Steak and onion - made from scratch and calling my name from the fridge

5 Likes