Who's cooking what tonight?

Enjoy them matey you deserve them :beer:@WillC

1 Like

Cheers buddy! :beers:

1 Like

Just looked this up, I reckon you could do the job with a potato masher, might not be quite as smooth but all those ingredients seem pretty soft.

1 Like

I definitely resorted to a potato masher! It’s nearly finished but looks great and to be honest probably didn’t even require mashing. It’s just a chunkier curry which I don’t mind at all. Thanks lovely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Home made minced beef and onion pie (one dropped off for my parents). Planning a paella for tomorrow!

5 Likes

Spinach and Ricotta pasta

5 Likes

Food waste Steak and Chips
if the supermarkets didn’t throw this stuff away, I could never afford it

6 Likes

Just made shepherds pie for tea while I am waiting for my girls to tidy up so I put the desk together no rush then lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Got some langoustines from the fishmongers this morning, probably going to make the simple spaghetti dish that was suggested a whior back, with white wine, garlic and tomatoes. Also got skate, probably for tomorrow, so any ideas for that would be welcome.

5 Likes

Im on strike! Indian takeaway it is!

6 Likes

A nice vindaloo @Mrs.John :yum:

2 Likes

@Knight1119 I fancy a vegetable biryani or lamb pasanda (please excuse the spelling)

1 Like

Definitely a take away evening :poultry_leg::beer::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I made chilli :yum:

6 Likes

Cornflakes
It’s late and someone made me snacky :slight_smile:
@wildflower

3 Likes

Oops! :flushed:

2 Likes

That will be me a lamb Sunday roast for my group

2 Likes

Tonight it’s slow roast Pork Belly on the Big Green Egg :yum:

3 Likes

Enjoy it @RuggerBugger

OH and teens roasted a chicken, with yorkshire puds, gravy, cauliflower cheese, peas and carrots.
Love it when they cook at the weekend :+1: :star_struck:

4 Likes