Who's cooking what tonight?

Katsu chicken curry, egg noodles and a naan.

Destroyed it!

6 Likes

curry here too
Plantain part two
wish I has naan too

4 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x same here. Plus homemade bombay potatoes x

3 Likes

… and bombay potatoes!
homemade :+1:
I’ll have to give it a go next time

3 Likes

It’s homemade fish pie for me tonight.

3 Likes

@AmyA that made me crave fish pie. Cod in butter and a waffle had to do :joy:

1 Like

Sunday roast consisting of chicken, roasties, carrots, peas, broccoli and gravy :yum:

3 Likes

Homemade (veggie) scotch eggs for lunch, will have a cup of tea and then get started on preping the fish pie. Spend a lot of time in the kitchen at weekends, love it when time allows.

3 Likes

Homemade soup and Irish soda bread :yum:

2 Likes

All done lamb Sunday roast cooked eaten and sat on the sofa :couch_and_lamp:

3 Likes

Going to give homemade pizza a go today. Been meaning to do it all last week but never had the time.
:pizza:

4 Likes

Tonight, as it’s Sunday, homemade sausage muffins with hash browns and an extra big sup of tea! Oh and a nice cupcake for dessert! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Leftovers day today - so using the leftover garlicky spuds from yesterday to make salmon fish cakes

Anything with salmon seems to go down well with the kids!

3 Likes

Will be Sunday roast today. Chicken, stuffing and veg :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Gonna stuff a chicken breast, wrap it in bacon and get some broccoli :yum:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have it on good authority there’s a lamb chop dinner waiting for me when i get home :yum:

3 Likes

Prawns in pesto with peas, sliced sweet peppers, tomatoes, plenty of garlic, ginger and a few chillis from last seasons harvest served on spaghetti then sprinkled with Parmesan and chives.
My wife’s favourite comfort meal and the one she loves to come home to after a 12 hour shift.

2 Likes

Sound fab!
Pesto is one of my fave things :yum:

It’s a Sunday - so has to be a roast…5 hour Slow cooked roast shoulder of lamb on the egg (in the snow!)…and also popped in a ham to cook for midweek sandwiches!

2 Likes