Who's cooking what tonight?

I made a keema pie. Really really tasty. Was even a little bit disappointed when my OH said he was on his way home for dinner because I was hoping to have seconds :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Slow cook Lamb Shank

3 Likes

Whenever I hear lamb shank - I just think ‘wank’ :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Too full for that :grin:
Maybe for dessert

2 Likes

Was feeling under the weather yesterday after I had spent a tidy sum for fresh Alaskan Halibut fillets . So tonight I will be making my household famous beer battered fish and chips along with some Cole slaw . When the first halibut hits the stores , the price is crazy but it is just so damn good I can not help myself .

2 Likes

I used to read this page thinking no way, yous are getting fancy meals off Google how can there be so many immense cook. Now I’m thinking there’s loads of people on here maybe people don’t post if they’re not as good a cook :thinking::rofl:

Probably cheese burger and chips from the chippy same as last night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Chicken wings tonigh!

1 Like

I’m having Chilli Paneer with naan bread - so delicious :yum:

4 Likes

Deffo something worth trying next time you have an Indian :ok_hand:

1 Like

Fish and chips again. Was going to be a buisy evening but it fell through at the last minute, im not complaining

2 Likes

Just going to kick my feet up and shove a film on :+1:

2 Likes

Take away tonight it’s the law

2 Likes

Its the Law in me mom n dad’s house too never ever cook on a Friday always get take out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: used to love a Friday, if they lived closer I’d rock up for a free take-away like clockwork every Friday :smile: enjoy yours, mines was magical :smirk:

2 Likes

@Alyssa646 thanks hun bought taken it home and demolished it lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yass it’s got to be done, ours lasted a few minutes n I’m being generous :rofl: love a good chippy and ours is top notch, there’s the small problem of nor getting what you order half the time but they are so nice I’ve only said once and owner gave extra. I don’t know how they manage to balls orders up as the young girls always write your order down, never mind​:rofl: they smashed it tonight, happy days and I reckon they’re starting to remember our go-to, it’s probably when hubby gets something different which he often does they balls up :rofl:

Glad yous destroyed yours cos it must of been tasty :yum::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Honey and mustard glazed trout with dill and cucumber potato salad, haven’t been very hungry today but was very nice if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

Oh lovely great minds. We are haveing steak, chips, peas and onion rings tonight the husband cooked tonight :yum:

1 Like

Steamed salmon with griddled asparagus and samfire. Grilled skin with a lemon, garlic and parsley sauce.

1 Like

Tried samphire for the first time last week, enjoyed it a lot. Love getting the skin on salmon good and crispy, as a pescaterian it’s the closest I get to pork crackling

3 Likes

Nice bit of rhyming slang! :wink:

1 Like