Why did you choose your username?

I always get mind blanks when doing this sort of thing so i added 3 words together that i could see on the screen and came up with V8HemiCock lol :S

Ooooh, I see New Rocks... :)

I have a major lycra fetish... i use the name on a few websites in various forms...

Does this mean we aren't supposed to use our real names ??!!

Philip McAlpine is also the main character in Adam Diment's 1968 cult novel, The Dolly Dolly Spy.

well i usally use Pebbles on all forums or char name (easier to remember if it always the same) but someone already had it so my OH suggested Incogneeto completly random im afraid

xxx

I used to have a pair of underwear and a keyring by the Cancer Charity Everyman that donned a logo of a squirrel eating a nut saying the words "Protect Your Nuts", sadly I couldn';t find the actual logo online but my avatar is on the right tracks

My bluetooth name was ginger_queen, set by a friend a a joke. I took a liking to it but thought that 'red' seemed bit sexier than 'ginger'!! Though it has connotations of drag...

well mine iv used 4 years and years ... lol coz im a kinda giggly girl....welsh easy my nationality ... and gal my sex .... = lolweshgal

Just chose mine since I'm a Geordie and my name is Paul... therefore Geordie_Paul... not very original I know :p

Mines Quite simple really,

Im a chic and Im damn Sexy :D

Ooooh, I see New Rocks... :)

lol lubyanka they make the best boots in the world

mines an old nick name given to me when I went to a witches/pagan conference thing,they were all hippies and I was in a corset and latex skirt,this was about 12 years ago before people came out of the broom closet and it was fashionable lol

I was given mine by Mistress. That simple really! Not sure where she got Malcolm from, think it means servant or something

my hubby calls me is little nympho and im a bbw so ..................

I was forced to by a computer system which cannot take numbers first. I am the 8thsinner...

Lava Twilight is one of the songs written by my all-time-favourite band ever; InMe. I know the band personally, & this is just one of their songs that I love to bits :)

mine was just somethimg i typed into the thing! i love the band HIM and one of their songs is your sweet 666 so in hindsight.....

sweetlove666 wrote:

mine was just somethimg i typed into the thing! i love the band HIM and one of their songs is your sweet 666 so in hindsight.....

OMG I External Media HIM :D I never even noticed your username :) x Cool song :) 'And Love Said No' is one of my most favourite songs of theirs :D

(Jumped online quick whilst Mr T is getting fags hehe) x

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

OMG I External Media HIM :D I never even noticed your username :) x Cool song :) 'And Love Said No' is one of my most favourite songs of theirs :D

(Jumped online quick whilst Mr T is getting fags hehe) x

and Off topic but what i wouldnt do to that ville valo ^_^

My Master decided on my name - though it varies between sub and slut depending on how good I have been

my name is because i like to 'firedance' when the weather is nice and warm... :D