Why has everything changed?

I have a BlackBerry, in order to get to the forum I have to click on Sex Toy Reviews, then Community at the top of the page.

I can't see any photos or birthdays, but at least I can now post from my mobile. To be fair the posts are easier to read now I have found them.

I have not worked out how I get to my account details via my phone as yet either!

All a bit frustrating at the moment!

Just typed reply and said couldnt post as not enough info. ? Try again. I hit the purple space and nothing happens i have found tho that if you pinch the screen and make it smaller it works and i can c community but u have to shrink every page u go to so rather tedious. Please sort out quickly as this is nitemare

im on a crappy old htc and to get onto the forum i just have to drag the page out so it's full screen then i can get into forum simples :)

I love the changes as before I really struggled to view the forums on my phone and also if I clicked through from an email it would say no page exists etc. much better now. X

rach74 wrote:

i cant access the community forum, look at sex toy testers or anything, basically cannot access a thing, im on samsung galaxy ace2 android? any ideas peeps?

Was using the same yesterday. No real issues.

Earlier today it was difficult to find my way in from the initial page. Used the pointer to reviews and then clicked part of the pathname to get to the community etc.

I've got a windows phone 8 and i love the new mobile site its so much easier for me to have a quick look at the forum!

IM using a windows 8 Nokia and it seems to work great easy to navigate just got to get used to the layout. Its nice to be able to get to the blogs without having to find a post with a link to the blogs in it. Hopefully up loading pictures will work from my phone now as it has a great camera.