Your naughtiest experience in public

Going at it on a 24/7 monorail at 4am where nobody is within sight

4 Likes

Im sure that was an eye opener for the people on a barge as it meandered past.!! :joy:

2 Likes

I hope so.

Mind you, as you know, we’re both in our 70’s now so it probably wasn’t the most erotic of sights​:grin:

1 Like

Had an amazing blowjob in some woods by a lay by recently, was my quickest finish ever. Guy knew how to suck one!

5 Likes

Back in college with my now wife, I mentioned going outside to have sex and I have no idea how she went for it in hindsight. It was probably midnight or 1am and we both walked through my house naked (where my roommates were sleeping thankfully lol), went out into the driveway, and had sex on the hood of my car under the moonlight. What an experience that was!

Oh just remembered another on our honeymoon! We had a shared villa at our resort with a semi-private pool, shared only with the others in the same 4-condo building. Everyone were newlyweds on a honeymoon and it was obvious that the pool was not just for lounging (which everyone mentioned lol). Finally had some alone time in the pool during the day and I took off my suit (as per usual) and she did the same. Didn’t have sex as we aren’t big on doing it underwater, but did play around with the sunlight of paradise giving us a nice view of each other. Good memories!

5 Likes

Next to a electrical panel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Shocking! :bum1: :zap:

2 Likes

I bet that gave you a shock @RachelKraft09 or ignite the spark

3 Likes

I love public! Most of my experiences have been solo:

1. Masturbated at a nude beach in front of a group
  2. Masturbated in an Uber
  3. Masturbated at a bath house on the roof terrace in front of a group
  4. Masturbated in my back yard while my neighbor watched
4 Likes

I once had sex at the back of the cruise ship on the upper deck it felt really good and very naughty at the same time as we could have so easily been caught

2 Likes

I was about 18 on the way home from a night out with a very sexy friend.

For some reason the moment took us and before we I knew it I had lifted her on to a garden wall and was going down on her.

Unfortunately we might as well of been in Broad daylight as we were right next to a set of traffic lights!
Unfortunately I didn’t get to finish what I had started as I was tapped on the shoulder by a copper! I literally shit myself but they saw the funny side and sent us on our way!

1 Like

I would have shit myself too… thats enough to lets say deflate things a bit

1 Like

Sound like fun

2 Likes

long time ago! out with my friend and her boyfriend and a couple of his mates. I was a bit pissed off as I felt a bit of a third wheel. One of the guys was tall and very hot, we were in the club, too loud to talk he pulled me round the speaker and started kissing me. We ended up in the disabled toilet, him with me lifted and pinned against the wall PIV…then the door flew open into the packed corridor, lock had broken and everyone including the guy in a wheelchair waiting for the loo (oops) were watching us. Some kind person shut the door and said “we’ll let you finish ae”

we ended up together for about 18 months. on another occasion was me giving him a BJ going down the motorway and a lorry driver beeping and giving thumbs up

4 Likes

Trying on shoes at store and had my skirt pulled up showing off my legs thats were in stockings with garter and had no panties on

19 Likes

Years ago I was on a sleeper train travelling through France. I was on a budget so i could only afford a ticket in a mixed gender cabin. There was me an older French couple and two Dutch guys. I had chatted to the Dutch guys a bit and they were kind of flirty.

I had a few naughty thoughts but I wasn’t going to shag a couple of guys on a train infront of other people lol

Before I went to sleep I went to the toilets and got changed into my pyjamas but in the morning I decided against that and got changed in the carriage. I felt really vulnerable but sexy getting undressed with them watching me.

11 Likes

@Zelda_Olivia . Very bold . Im sure the Dutch guys were very much in approval.

3 Likes

Sex in the middle of the day on a Cornish coastal footpath :slight_smile: oh some good memories…

6 Likes

That sounds incredible @tendernier

I got wet whiles tidying and stoped an put the hover pipe up both my holes :see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue: / had to edit cuz just read properly says in public but this was in my house oh well I loved it

1 Like