Your naughtiest experience in public

Possibly our first time was in a cinema, it wasn’t great…

1 Like

I bet that was an experience. I cannot imagine what it felt like, normally they have powerful suction? @Hayleyjf1

Well I can not lie it was sure was and @steve19 it felt amazing but sorry to disappoint but it wasn’t turned on just Henry’s pipe all up in there would of sucked my guts out :rofl:

Now I understand, it made me laugh when I read it was not turned on. Thinking of the suction I was thinking why did I think it was would be turned on!!! @Hayleyjf1

1 Like

There is allways next time to try that one though you never know how the mood takes you only live once so a gut suck experience might be the best experience haha ! I love it try anything the once @steve19

I’ve had sex a bunch of times outdoors, hiking trails and secluded beaches mostly but a couple times in the park, also a bunch of times in cars of course lol. I took my bar off on a ski lift once. Nothing crazy though, I’ve never been caught

3 Likes

Is that bar or bra? One is naughty and one could be very dangerous.

1 Like

Oh haha bra. I took it off and tossed it in the “party tree”

4 Likes

Sounds like my kind of tree :tanabata_tree:

3 Likes

It’s actually not that exciting - it’s a tree that skiers throw beads and bras on off the lift

2 Likes

Still, sounds good

2 Likes

It’s is fun. And it’s not all that easy to get your bra off on a chair lift in ski gear

1 Like

Three occasions, all a bit different.

When a teenager, I used to take my girlfriend to a secluded spot for car sex. One night we were just getting going when there was a tap on the window and a policeman suggested we moved on.

Not strictly public, but…

Fast forwards a few years, and I was in Transformation, a crossdressing shop in London. The assistant was lovely, helping me with sizes, etc. At one point she hooked a suspender belt around my waist to check it for size. Now, it was pretty obvious why I was there, and clearly buying things for myself, but it was still exciting and embarrassing in equal measures to have that done to me.

Forward another couple of years, and I was visiting a prodomme, dressed in a maid uniform, bound and gagged, being spanked OTK. She was in a flat, and the bedroom was just to the right of the front door. Mid spanking, the front door opened and a middle aged gentleman came in, stared at the two of us, and backed out again. I managed to get the gag out and tell the Domme what had happened, so she bolted the door. Half an hour later, she took a call - it was her gardener saying he’d left his glasses there earlier.

For the last two, the experience was very humiliating. I didn’t like it at the time, but after I found it really exciting to think about.

2 Likes

Im sure it isnt…quite an achievement!!

And I thought that was just a Michigan thing :grin:

1 Like

Sitting with my then girlfriend in a pub in Liverpool I discovered she wasn’t wearing knickers so I fingered her to orgasm in the crowded bar. The same woman I fucked in the sea,(the Carribbean) as a boat slowly glided past. And my wife gave me a blow job in the car whilst we were in the car on the cross channel train. Fucked the wife a couple of times at the window. Love being naughty in public x

3 Likes

Was it cold after that @MollyChillin

I once gave my friend a blow job in the woods and I’ve sucked cock at an adult store. I also edited by mod

3 Likes

I would have to say out of my many naughty public experiences. Losing my virginity at night on an iron wrought table in the middle of Houston’s Park next to the Boardwalk would top my list.

Or maybe what happened immediately after.

No one was there. My car was the only one in the parking lot.
So when the cops arrived, because apparently she was too loud and one of the neighboring houses circling the park had called the cops. It was completely unexpected. We couldn’t see the houses. And there was literally no one else around.

So. It’s either losing my virginity there.

Or having to hide from the cops by trying to “duck” behind a 4’8 Black Vietnamese (Like, Midnight Black) woman, as a 6’3 glow in the dark white guy. While both of us were butt naked and scrambling to make sure we had all of our clothes. While the cops looked inside my car and then panned the park to see if anyone was there.

It added a certain thrill to be looked for by the cops. . But. Not the type of thrill I’ve ever tried to repeat. And certainly not butt naked barring a condom that was cutting off blood flow, that neither of us was able to remove, until after they left.

(I was a virgin. I didn’t know what size I needed. And it was hers. So. Many lessons were learned that night).

Like make sure you don’t have a very vocal woman and expect the cops not to be called because there’s no one around in a public yet empty setting.

It’s a 50/50 proud/embarrassing story. In more ways than one.

3 Likes

There are so many outdoor places that we have been naughty :joy:. The one that was complete spur of the moment was when my husband to be dragged me down the landing steps of a harbour (I won’t say which harbour) He thought it would be secluded so we had an amazing knee trembler up against the sea wall. When we finished a couple in a boat shouted ‘well done’ so embarrassingly we ran up the steps faster than we came down them. :joy:. These days we are not at all embarrassed to be seen.

5 Likes