Does anybody else know about the "other side" of you?

I’m pretty sure my son knows that we are adventurous, his bedroom is near ours and although we try and be quiet, a doxy wand isn’t exactly known for silent vibrations, but I don’t think he has an idea on what else is happening. But outside of what he thinks he knows, no one else. Certainly not that I wear a cock cage or engage in anal play.

Its not something we talk about with friends, neither of us really have close friends like that

1 Like

As anyone who has read my blog knows, a good chunk of our friends know. There are some that don’t, and our families definitely don’t.

2 Likes

No one would have a clue about myself and my wife. It’s only recently in our forties that we have started to experiment more and we absolutely love it. She’s very body conscious but happy to try any outfits I suggest and she’s started to get more confident in the ones she chooses now too.

How about talking about sex and sex toys, but not going into detail about any specific kinks? Does anybody ‘half-reveal’?

I’ve mentioned to a co-worker or two about owning sex toys. Haven’t told them what kind of toys, though. Might scare 'em off, haha. I’m already probably considered the office weirdo, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise if they found out I had a small army of monster dicks under my bed. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I did mention to one of my friends about sex toys and they just said “that’s disgusting, why would you want them for, people shouldn’t own things like that”

1 Like

I bet that friends a bundle of fun!! Just imagine what they would be like if they had as much fun as you.

2 Likes

I just said if that makes me disgusting, them I’m rotten to the core :rofl: and my sex life is better than ever

8 Likes

I have a secret sexual side, naughty I know but not sure how to raise the subject with the wife

@hornyat50 I would. Definatly bring it up. How my partner did was just very frank. We were together and he just said. “I was wondering how you would feel about xyz or how would you feel about trying to use. Some handcuffs or mask etc.” He was really suppotive and let me. Know that my answer would in no way affect us as a couple and he would respect my answer.

3 Likes

I completely disagree the more the merrier I get so hot and horny watching the wife use hers.

1 Like

I don’t know where we’d be without our toys :rofl: he gets so turned on watching me use them

1 Like

And us with our just love them all

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: When did you last have sex?

Has getting your toys delivered to her house ever tempted her to get involved for herself?

Awww that’s such a shame :frowning:

No one else knows this side of me.

1 Like

I’ve been quite lucky in that all my partners have been quite open and accepting and I was always raised to not have any fears or preconceptions about sex, like a sexually open and sexually tolerant family. So I was lucky I guess. I suppose also my main interests are sexy lingerie and outfits, which I guess aren’t too threatening or outlandish for partners to deal with, as opposed to some other things that people are into that might take a bit of getting used to?

Nobody close to me knows, just my husband and I - over the years we have explored and developed different kinks together.
We love trying whacky things and deciding whether we enjoyed them - it’s so much fun!
Although we do now have a small group of friends that we met from swinging - they know a lot about us and I find it really nice to share some of our secrets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think I’d feel awkward discussing anything like this with my family as we never talk about anything sexual.

With my close friends, I would talk to them about some of our kinks but only if I thought they were alike. I’ve tried getting info from some of them by using jokes or showing them articles - but I’ve never got any impressions that they were interested.
Hopefully I won’t be one of the people who gets drunk and spills the beans… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m the same @steve19.

1 Like