Does anyone else find the “I am not a robot” at login a pain?

I haven't had any problems on my mobile with being logged out.

I am also confused why I have had to the do the photo box thingie multiple times?

That is because the reCAPTCHA system does not agree with your answer which is exactly my issue with it - it spectacularly fails in its purpose - that of telling human from robot.

The other problem - reCAPTCHA is something free from google - the ultimate oxymoron!

I don't have any problems as it doesn't log me out but I get frustrated with the pop up window telling me how long I have to order if I want to get something tomorrow. It can be really hard to get rid of on my phone.

Two pictures today what a pain !

I was chatting to a pal who is more into this sort of programming than me and he reckons the reason why you end up being presented with more than one puzzle to solve is that google don't actually have a human setting the results of the puzzles - they get us to do it.

When a new puzzle picture is added they initially simply log the responses we give for that puzzle but don't accept them for passing into the site. They only activate a puzzle for site entry after they have had enough of the same response from Joe Public to be happy what the correct response should be.

Nice to know that in the middle of your busy life you are doing free work for Google isn't it?

Three times today I've been told bad request, but if I'm about less than I am now you know why.

kittencub wrote:

Three times today I've been told bad request, but if I'm about less than I am now you know why.

Make sure you wait for it to give you the proper tick and you shouldn't get the bad request :) Sounds like you are clicking sign in too fast!

All in favour of site security - but please give us the option to stay logged in on a Private computer, so many other sites do.

It is irritating. So in answer to Gyrator - Yes I do.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Make sure you wait for it to give you the proper tick and you shouldn't get the bad request :) Sounds like you are clicking sign in too fast!

Sorry to say that does not solve it. I have tried being slower to fill in the fields and tick the box and on all but one occasion I have been presented with a puzzle - or two, or three...

This is not doing your business any good. We 'addicts' will persist but what about potential new customers that have never bought anything?

KERMIT wrote:

Been ok on iPad

Hopefully by christmas I'll be on ipad while I'm here I'll look and reply.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Sorry to say that does not solve it. I have tried being slower to fill in the fields and tick the box and on all but one occasion I have been presented with a puzzle - or two, or three...

This is not doing your business any good. We 'addicts' will persist but what about potential new customers that have never bought anything?

They had to install it quickly as Leanne said. I'm sure the teething problems will be sorted out in the next couple of weeks. It's not their fault but I don't think it'll upset their business. Surely most people would rather put up with glitches for a couple of weeks and have that extra security to keep their personal information private? :)

Gyrator53 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Visually some are easy but other I fail so have another set of pictures..yes I could use the speech bit but privacy yes we discuss things but hubby doesn't have to know every time I try to log in,

I love it as it makes it more secure LH cares. I wouldn't be saying it if it was one of those stupid ones where you have to type in the exact words, Now they are bad pictures is much better.

Its awful annoying, it can take a lot longer to log in now than before.

3 attempts to get on today. I have to say though the constant pop up reminding you how long you have left for next day delivery is the most annoying thing ever.

It doesn't bother me in any way, I understand why it's there, the only one that gets me is the street signs one, I never know if I need to include the posts or not.

The thing that gets me is when you tab from adding your username usually on forums etc the next tab is the password entry, on LH it's a button for password forgotten, let me reset, the amount of times I'm just onautopilott and put in user name, tab, password, enter and then realise what I have done yet another time, back to start and start again.

It does irritate the hell out of me now having to keep logging back in on my phone I leave it the page for a moment and I’m having to log back in again 😩 passwords repaired at purchase and at looking at an order history whoverver may heft my phone will still need my password even if I’m logged in would rather have the option there to stay logged in my password is a pain to keep putting in!

three pictures today ! it is a complete pain, what are we being protected from on a forum ? why can't it just be at checkout if at all.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

3 attempts to get on today. I have to say though the constant pop up reminding you how long you have left for next day delivery is the most annoying thing ever.

Have to agree with the pop up being a bit irritating although you can just close it down.

The new 'robot' thing does prevent me from logging in on my phone (quite an old phone) which is annoying as I now can't login at all during the day while I'm at work (I know, should be working) which means the distinct possibility of missing out on an opportunity to add to a tester thread, but to be honest a small price to pay for added security.

Xxx

Gyrator53 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

kittencub wrote:

The security and safety of our customers is paramount before we consider anything like orders which is why we needed to put the captcha in urgently and why it was implemented so quickly. Please don't think we put it in for it to be an inconvinience, even staff who use their accounts have to log in and do the exact same thing as well.

I have expressed everyones feelings to the IT Team so please don't think you have been unheard. I know it sucks, but at the moment it is for the best and it is neccesary. I'm really sorry for the delays in logging into accounts etc this has caused but I do hope that everyone logs in being thankful that Lovehoney has the best security we can have for our customers!