Eunuch what people think about it?

Sorry I don’t think I have said thank you for your invaluable advice and support. I am feeling better now I have had the surgery having the procedure I wanted and tried to follow my heart and tried not to worry about what people think etc

4 Likes

Just had my first post op shower it was absolutely divine and so nice used the hidiscrub on my body and tried not to get close to the wound with anything just let water wash over it. The wound is starting to itch which I have read can be a sign of healing. Still black and blue down there!!

4 Likes

JoCat you have been here since the start and I am so thankful I have had you to help me through this whole process and have given me invaluable advice and support thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

And thank you to all who have contributed to this conversation you have all helped allot :blush:

3 Likes

I’m glad I helped :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m so proud of you for not backing down and doing what you needed to do for you :clap:t2: and I’m grateful you didn’t go abroad to do it!!
It made me laugh to read your description of your shower, a shower can do wonders for a person.

1 Like

It really has helped my spirits having a shower and now I am in my own surroundings I feel more comfortable. But I will miss the company but my friends will pop round tomorrow to make sure I am ok and still breathing :joy:

2 Likes

Still breathing is a must! I’m really glad you’ve got friends to help you out now. I know we’re all here for you but its not the same as actual friends who know and love you.

My friends do love me and want the best for me of course they do. but I am not able to tell them thing I can talk about here because I am scared they will think differently about me. It is such a useful forum to bounce ideas around to find out what I really want, that was only possible with you and the others on this forum who looked past the taboo and unusual parts of this. It is a shame that it is that way but being anonymous has helped to a certain degree.

4 Likes

I like being able to talk openly and honestly it has really helped my psyche.

2 Likes

Being anonymous certain makes me tell more about what I get up to and my kinks. Even at that, I still hold back a lot. There are pros and cons to anonymity.

1 Like

I have held back stuff on here also. It is in the public domain so everyone can see what you write as well lol!!

Thats exactly why I hold back. There are lots of people that don’t participate in the forums but you also don’t have to have an account to see the majority of the threads. It’s only the members only topics that are slightly more private.

I didn’t know there was a members only section!!

I have been talking to everyone on the open to everyone part. I suspect that some people only go on to get off on it as well

I didn’t start this thread in the right way but didn’t know how to start it so I got myself in a bit of a pickle but as it has gone on it has sorted itself out

3 Likes

Well yes, it could’ve gone better to start :rofl: but its all worked out

Maybe at some stage I will start another thread about post surgery and what it’s like give it a better heading. Wish I was able to delete some of the posts and Change the heading on this thread but hay it’s done like most things in life lol! you can’t change the past.

You should be able to delete the posts, and I can edit the title for you if you want.

I don’t think there’s any need to though, and once you do it, theres no changing it back. I think stumbling through the comments and questions was honest and is what helped you figure it all out.

You are probably right it is honest. I do cringe a little at some of the things I came out with and questions I asked lol!!

But if they got you the answers you wanted, then its all gravy! Sometimes you just have to blurt it out and then figure out the question afterwards :rofl:
We better stop chatting. We’re breaking the no 1 on 1 rule :face_with_hand_over_mouth: