Eunuch what people think about it?

You are totally correct rules are the rules lol hope to discuss stuff later with you​:woozy_face:

Thank goodness for anonymous forums. This society isn’t very enlightened and full of taboos preventing me from expressing my real self. :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Very true Serpentwand

1 Like

This forum is very accepting, supportive and understanding. Which is very special.

5 Likes

You are very right Will it seems so supportive and nice I would have found it hard to get support from anywhere else to be honest.

4 Likes

Had an ok day today everything is healing up nicely and having a shower is so nice, I feel clean again lol :joy:

3 Likes

Does anyone have any tips for stopping the itch from shaved pubic hair. Where I shaved it all my pubic hair off as instructed before the operation it is growing back and is itching really bad and has caused a rash On top.

1 Like

Keep it shaved helps.

Thank you but can’t shave it at the moment as I have the wound

1 Like

Maybe something like Savlon cream will help?

Thanks will I’ll go out and buy some tomorrow as you can see I can’t sleep again, how frustrating!!!

2 Likes

I had really bad itch after I had surgery, between the wound and pain patches. The nurse gave me Diprobase ointment and that really helped me.
Savlon would be good for the wound too and everyone should have Savlon or Germoline in their medicine cabinet.

3 Likes

Hi JoCat thanks for the advice I don’t have Savlon or germoline. I am obviously very lacking in my first aid provisions. I have a first aid kit in the van but doesn’t have any antiseptics in it just dressings and such like.

Well you best get that first aid box topped up!

1 Like

Maybe you could try Aloe Vera? It comes in different forms cream, gel, lotion etc. Very versatile and kind to skin.

3 Likes

Thank you will try that as soon as I can find some :blush:

I need to reorder some stuff for my first aid boxes anyway as I have had them so long some of the stuff is out of date lol!!

Oh em gee…get on it Mr!

How’re you feeling today?

Ok I suppose just so tired today haven’t been sleeping well at night from the wound itching and the other itching and waking in discomfort and not getting back to sleep.

Sleep is a massive factor for your mood. You need to make yourself as comfortable as possible to help you sleep.
Have you got vaseline? Or any moisturiser? For your shaved bits.

Vaseline would be ok for the wound but I assume its still bandaged so leave it be. You could have some ingrown hairs that are causing the itch, if you’ve got a loofah gently exfoliate your itchy skin but gently so you’re not pulling at your wound. I wouldn’t suggest using scrubs until you’re a bit more healed but a wee loofah brush will help the itch and then moisturise.

You must be getting the staples out in a few days.