Actively pursue badges here?

@Ian_Chimp I wonder, do you know if thereā€™s a reason I canā€™t earn the Read Guidelines badge after I have read it various times.
Maybe itā€™s no longer active?
It also seems weird that it would be one of the 1st badges that users would achieve yet only 13 people have it :thinking:

2 Likes

I tend to get bad ocd when thereā€™s things to complete and often strive to achieve them just to have that satisfying sigh of relief in not worrying about them anymore even if it is kinda pointless lol :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I think that might have been for some guidelines you had to read after Brenna told you off. :speak_no_evil:

Iā€™m afraid that one is unattainable at the moment. Itā€™s connected to an area of the forum thatā€™s not been set up just yet. Hopefully it shouldnā€™t be too much longer. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

If youā€™re interested you can find more info about each of the Badges in Forum Badges :badger: :+1:

1 Like

Bit of a shout out to get some more Likes thrown about. :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s been a year now, and I noticed that a lot of the core topics donā€™t have a huge amount of Likes yetā€¦ I wondered if anybody who hasnā€™t already would be willing to go on a bit of a Like spree and chuck a few hearts about? :slightly_smiling_face:

Ideally we want to give Brenna as many Great Topic and Great Reply badges as we can. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some suggestions:

Anyone up for it?

9 Likes

Are newer members still limited on the amount of likes they can give? That may be the cause.

1 Like

Everybody gets at least 50 a day (TL2 100, TL3 150), which is plenty. :slightly_smiling_face: You can tell if people start maxing out as the Out of Love, Higher Love and Crazy in Love badges would be much busier. :slightly_smiling_face:

And you can also see the User list for how many have been given:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/u?order=likes_given

And you can see that no-one is getting anywhere close to using up their weekly allowance. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have liked all the links you put.
Will also do a look for some other great work from Brenna.
Cheers @Ian_Chimp

4 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve pulled out the replies and linked them directly too, in case anyone skipped them. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations on Devotee-ness @Ian_Chimp !
:tada::partying_face: (Sorry, only just seen your new title)

ā€¦Hopefully some of the rest of us will catch you up soon! :rofl:

3 Likes

Why, thank you @Peitho :slightly_smiling_face:

Thereā€™s a nifty link if you want to check out who might be next:

2 Likes

Hey everyone so Iā€™m trying to earn these badges and Iā€™m new is there anyway if you see this post you can just give it a like :heart: Iā€™d appreciate it also if there is anything a ā€œnewbieā€ should know please feel free to tell me as Iā€™m all about learning new thingsā€‹:wink:

35 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the forum, just be accepting and respectful of others and you will be totally welcomed. This is a very friendly place, welcome and enjoy. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @LilMissJ93 and as @Floating_Fun_Guy this is a fantastic group of like minded people. Join in on topics and sooner than you know, extra privileges will open up. An example of this being able to post pictures etc.

2 Likes

How do I get to post pictures?? And thankyou x

2 Likes

You will need to be a member here for x amount of days, make x amount of posts etc. Ill try and find a link re the same

To negate any incorrect info if you search posting photos you will find the subject matter. I hope this helps

1 Like

Thankyou :innocent:

2 Likes

Of course you can, LittleMissJ:
I like your legs
:grin:

1 Like