Negative reactions

Ahh, the boy scout uniform and the bucket of warm blancmange. Me too. :rofl:

1 Like

You should have a browse of @Mint-Monster’s posts in Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha! That’s not even the half of it :joy:

1 Like

Obviously now I am super curious. But I will refrain from prying. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha. It just gets curiouser and curiouser, doesn’t it? :upside_down_face:

Maybe I should do a 21 questions style “Guess my Kink” game.

6 Likes

That… doesn’t sound like a bad idea for a thread :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

It doesn’t dose it!!

1 Like

I love to put people on the spot when they make homophobic comments. I’ve asked a few folk if they’ve ever sucked a penis or tried anal, when they say no I ask how do they know they don’t/won’t like it then​:joy:

3 Likes

Strangely I don’t fancy men but can imagine being a woman doing those quite vividly and they’re quite exciting then. I think it’s the thought of what the woman is feeling that stimulates me though. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Serpentwand I simply don’t find men attractive. I appreciate some me are good looking but can honestly say I’ve never looked at one and had sexual thoughts! But I would try anything once!

Ah! I understand asexuality now, it’s what we feel about men only applies to both sexes. :bulb: Just seeing people as they really are without projecting imagination onto them.

Even on here, I sometimes feel like the weird one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Melody1 don’t say that. I find you f hilarious! Please don’t ever feel weird around us. XXX

3 Likes

On the contrary; your great pictures have shown me that men can enjoy wearing lingerie without being weird. :star:

1 Like

It took me eight goes on Kink / NMK to come down to a level where anyone matched with me - and that’s Kinky b*stards! lol
I’m glad I amuse you though as I do like making people laugh. I’m glad someone at least picks up on my sense of humour.
I love you guys
:heart:

4 Likes

Hi @Orgasm_Chaser :slightly_smiling_face:

There are a lot of posts about how unhappy you are with the moderater’s decision. Sorry to be blunt, but can we not move past this? We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive forum, and this is not the place for digs about ‘us’ versus ‘them’.

I don’t think anyone is offended by the ‘banter’ as such, but it often sends a thread off-topic and snarls up the conversation. And the extended one-on-one chats aren’t helpful either.

Have you had a good read of the rules?

4 Likes

Understood

1 Like

Please don’t get banned

4 Likes

:kissing_heart::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Yes, behave! :wink:

4 Likes