Shaved chest or hairy chest?

Love my OH’s hairy chest. Reminds me of Sean Connery in the Bond films - not too much, just that perfect amount. Can never stop myself from running my fingers through it.

3 Likes

I’ve always been a hairless six pack/muscular kinda gal, my current partner (hopefully forever partner!) is so opposite and I’m so attracted to him. So now hair hair hair!

6 Likes

I prefer hair to no hair, it’s softer and comfy to lay on. Prickly stubble is the worst.

3 Likes

@glitterismyfavouritecolour it could be better if it was a prick you were laying on lol :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think a shaved chest suits me or my body type, I had to do it once for a medical procedure and I feel like it just wasn’t a good sight :joy: or maybe I was just too self conscious after going fully shaved, which put me off :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

OH doesn’t shave, apart from his face. Love the pheromones snuggling into his chest.

1 Like

Thanks @MsR, that seems to be the general consensus of the ladies :+1:

1 Like

@glitterismyfavouritecolour thanks for the like hun :kissing_heart:

I love my hairy husband! As he’s got older, half-century this year, he’s got hairier all over and I’m delighted.
He shaves his head (number 1 or 2, and leaves a short Mohawk) as he still has a full head of hair though there are a few grey hairs creeping in there - no problem with that for either of us.
I have noticed his chest hair seems to be getting longer all of a sudden, though! :grin:

1 Like

I love my husband’s light splattering of hair On his torso, especially his belly fur.

4 Likes

I would be perfectly happy with my chest hair if I had the full rug. Alas, all nature has gifted me is two strange islands of hair about 3 inches across, around each nipple. They just look kinda lost! So these days I shave 'em off. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@PleasureDrone I am so sorry but your post has me laughing out loud. Beautiful turn of phrase you have!! I’m imagining palm trees and hula girls on your fuzzy islands :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Love my hubby’s hairy chest but it’s not too hairy. I don’t like them too hairy

Try to trim armpit hair and keep things neat, but wouldn’t be clean shaved. Personally think it’s weird to shave chest hair. I’m not overly hairy though. Guy I work with, it starts from the back of his neck and it’s really thick. Might understand him shaving

I personally like both.
I don’t like it when a guy has no body hair (completely shaved) as it makes him look little young and innocent. But on the other side if a man has tons of body hair to a point it’s unhygienic then that not my fav either.

I would say keep the body hair but just keep it short.

Most of my friends agree. Opinion from a 19 yr old.

2 Likes

Trimmed.

As I’ve got older my chest hair has got more wirey and started to poke through my clothing so I trim it using a No. 3 comb on the hair clippers.

Great to hear ‘the opinion of a 19yr old’
how about the odd grey hair here and there?

2 Likes

Love a sprinkling of grey @Melody1 looks very distinguished…

Opinion of a 50+ year old northern bird.

4 Likes

Looking forward to flying north for the summer
(or maybe even on Sunday lol)

Not shaved but not very hairy either