Shaved chest or hairy chest?

I would just like to add that having a lot of body hair does not necessarily mean it’s unhygienic! If you wash on a daily basis then there’s no reason for anything other than a natural smell. I love running my fingers over warm body hair or rubbing my cheek against it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
Narrow it down
  • Sean Connery
  • Daniel Craig
  • Something inbetween

0 voters

1 Like

I will say that I do love a nice big beard on a guy. When you look like your a pirate who has maybe been travelling on the seas for awhile and haven’t been able to shave it. Massivveee turn onnn! (lol, think I have a pirate fetish :grimacing:)

4 Likes

@Sophie01 I have a beard but sometimes it’s a pain. Don’t get much time or motivation to trim and maintain it and it becomes a hassle. Often consider getting rid but then I look 12 and have bad skin​:thinking:

1 Like

And @Sophie01 why are pirates called pirates?

Because the arrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeer

1 Like

I make no secret of my love of a hairy male. I did notice this morning that Mr John’s hair on his lower abs felt great on my clit during cowgirl. Though I’d share… as you were :wink:

10 Likes

Lucky Mr John @Mrs.John x

1 Like

Personally, I prefer a shaved chest because when I’m having sex or cuddling naked with a guy with a hairy chest, it itches a lot and I hate it. I won’t force them to shave though if they don’t want it’s their choice at the end of the day.

I shave my pubic area but trim my chest hair down to a No. 2 comb on the clippers. As I’ve got older my chest hair is more wirey and it pokes through my clothing if I let it grow.
My wife prefers body hair though.

1 Like

I like a hairy chest to be honest I love just lying there running my fingers through it and i like a rougher looking man.

My partner has shaved before and I didn’t mind it but when it grows back and is prickly it can be abit uncomfortable to lie on or when being intimate.

What I can’t stand is a hairy back/shoulders.
I once had a partner that was covered in hair and he would get so sweaty during sex I couldn’t put my hands on him cus they’d slip off :grimacing:

2 Likes

Mines hairy natural and strangely enough my Mrs’s has never shaved hers nor needed to :+1::shushing_face:

3 Likes

I am also older and if I let all my body hair grow out and ran naked through the mountains here , a video or a picture of me would end up on a Bigfoot show . I am smooth as a baby’s butt all under and trim my body hair to about an 1/8" - 1/4" . I find longer body hair quite gross when you sweat and it drives me nuts . Plus I tan and if I let it all grow most of me would be in the shade .

2 Likes

I’ve a hairy chest! I love it when a woman runs her fingers through it!

4 Likes

Me and my partner prefer me with a hairy chest, I’ve had to shave it for tattoos recently but can’t get used to the feeling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I love his hairy chest and not too hairy, he loves it when I run my fingers through it, half the time I don’t even realise that I’m doing it and he loves it when I kiss and bite it :biting_lip:

2 Likes

To the people who say they love a hairy chest, what would you say if you was with a guy that didn’t have a hairy chest? Would you be blunt & say “I love a hairy chest but you don’t have one but you’ll do” or do you lie and say “nah, I hate a hairy chest on men” to not hurt their feelings?

If I found myself single and met a man without a hairy chest it wouldn’t be a deal breaker.
Just because it’s something I like I wouldn’t require it to be involved with someone.
I think a mental and emotional connection can generally take priority over anything physical.

5 Likes

Agreed, also how i feel. I like a hairy chest, but if someone wants to shave (or is already smooth) its not an issue

1 Like

That doesn’t really answer my question though.

Ah, sorry. For me personally, it honestly wouldn’t matter. In the same way that if i was into someone who was blond, the fact that i usually go for dark and red heads wouldn’t effect how i felt or whether i went out with him.

4 Likes