What are you currently doing?

That hit me a month ago, slight cold symptoms then wham, full blown chest infection, no appetite or energy, had two weeks off work, still got the cough.
So look after yourself. :hugs:

2 Likes

At work, on lunch break, hurry up home time.

1 Like

Walking aimlessly round our yard trying to stay away from the coffee machine as I’ve drunk far to much already and I’ve still got 5 1/2hrs to go​:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

1 Like

Cheese scones in the oven, when they are ready I will have one with a cup of loose leaf tea whilst I work on my journal/almanac and recipe scrap book. Yes I like pretending I’m living in an Austen novel :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon @ChloJakes, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope the rest of your day goes well @pootle mate :crossed_fingers::+1:

Cheers mon, it’s going to be a long week as this is a temporary role to help deal with certain issues out on the yard…

1 Like

Watching king tut treasures

1 Like

Has anyone just had a lovehoney discount email through?

Without giving too many details, I’m not sure it was meant for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I got that too

@JoCat Ha, okay. Someone’s done a boob then :rofl:

They have indeed :rofl:

Yup, we both got that email too! :sweat_smile:

Yep I just this minute had that email too.

For a minute I thought my job title had changed :rofl:

Just spotted the email too. Dream job!

Maybe we’ve been hired for the day :rofl:

Yes I received the same e mail, I think its a mistake but looking forward to pay day. lol

I only signed up for this last night so I missed out on the email ha ha!!

Got to do some safe guarding training today. How boring!!!

Just got home took half a day’s holiday because i had a interview to go to. I think i just completely fluffed up in the interview. I was honest on why i want to leave my job and work for them. But i think i just stumbled on some of the questions i was being asked.

I know i could of done this job as its something similar i did many years ago. Only difference is computers are involved now instead of manually doing paperwork. Still I’m happy i went to the interview. and now i have the rest of the day off.

5 Likes