What are you currently doing?

In the garden with the last of the sunshine and a glass of Rose with my wife and our young cat on her security lead

I was trying to order this , however the 50% off code isn’t working for some reason :sob:

@ChloJakes I think it’s only on selected items. See this link for all the lingerie options… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/lhg/?prefn1=brand&prefv1=Lovehoney%20Lingerie|Lovehoney%20Fantasy

Oh wait @Kitty-Cat01 that’s not even the right link hahaha

It’s this I reaaaally want :smirk: and I don’t think it’s included. Boo hiss boo.

Thats a shame, it looks delightful. If you’re on wow tech, theres a LH 50% off everything reward on there to use on 1 item and there doesn’t seem to be any exclusions.

@JoCat oooooooh I shall check that out! :smirk:

1 Like

That’s a shame, it looks awesome. Hopefully it’ll be in another sale in the future :pray:

I bet you would look stunning in the lingerie you are trying to buy @ChloJakes

I bet your electric bill shot up have a nice holiday

Sat on a loading bay int black country getting loaded…
Slowly!!!

3 Likes

Just lay on the bed completely spent after a few days working away on a roof in ridiculous heat :tired_face: on the plus side I’ve caught the sun quite a bit though :wink:

1 Like

Had my hospital pre assessment Today, hopefully alt the tests are successful, my op is due next week.

5 Likes

I’m sure everything will be fine mate but good luck anyway :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:for ya mon

1 Like

Reading the forum.

Thanks @SteelA1 mate :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @pootle mate :+1:

Wishing you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to recover from three days over the long weekend in the garden. My body isn’t thanking me for it and I had an early start to the office yesterday so well and trying knackered :sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

Thanks @WillC :+1:

1 Like