What does dress up sexy mean to you?

hmm, depends on where you are really,

What does it for me is skiing gear. COR!

haha, can get a tad chilly tho

Doug wrote:

haha, can get a tad chilly tho

Your excuse for shrinkage ey?

only in norway, brrrr that was the coldest i've ever been

Means getting down right nak'ed! But yeh anything the OH wants

yeah for me i would take..dress up sexy as either.some hot lingerie...ie stockings, suspenders etc......or perhaps he means a whole outfit...ie sexy little dress, killer heels etc

From what you said i dont think he even knows himself what he wants..................so i think whatever you choose hed be happy......just making an effort would please him!!!

Thanks toxycat i am going to go shopping : )

Tight jeans, heels and a fancy top :P simple but soo effective!

hubby loves to see me in basque, stockings,high heeled boots or a nice skimpy outfit

Pinkilious wrote:

Thanks toxycat i am going to go shopping : )

lol if it gives you an excuse then go for it....................get something you wouldnt normally buy.....and suprise him one evening when he least expects it............send him naughty texts through the day to tease him and get him going..........and then come the evening.......and you reveal your hot new outfit..............he wont be able to keep his hands off you!!!!!

Nice lingerie is almost certainly going in the right direction, but I'd disagree with the slutty=sexy logic. Personally I'm not a big fan of stockings and suspenders, but a nice matching undie set (satiny, maybe red or purple, make sure the bra strap is easy for a rather distracted OH to manage!) will always have the intended effect.

Alternatively you could go in a completely different direction, and 'dress up' in a variety of delicious foodstuffs - though arranging it yourself and getting it to stay in place might be tricky.

I agree with toxycat - he might mean more than just the undies, so I should go and get an outfit or two, just in case...

Ever seen true blood, you know in the theme song n video, i think the lingerie the woman has on as she sits on the bed is super sexy xD

The reason he prob said leave it up to you, as he wants you to feel confident and feel sexy in what you wear. There is no point in wearing stuff that you dont feel sexy in, it will show in your body language. And feeling unsexy is not a good start to get hot and horny

Try wearing something that you know you will feel super sexy in Take some piccies of yourself wearing it in some sexy poses, and send it to your OH when hes at work or something. Get his blood pressure up. And tease him a little to get his reaction, Hopefully it will be a positivley good reaction.

Good plan thank you sweetcherry and everyone else for your help i am currently looking for something to order to take away on a naughty weekend he has organised : ) any suggestions which aren't costumes would be welcome : )

Pinkilious wrote:

Good plan thank you sweetcherry and everyone else for your help i am currently looking for something to order to take away on a naughty weekend he has organised : ) any suggestions which aren't costumes would be welcome : )

What size and shape you looking for Pink?

size 8 or 10 and slim

looking for something really flattering!

So, are we talking lingerie here?

Are we allowed to post links from other sites?

Yeah really sexy stuff : ) and yeah as long as its in the uk thanks x