When did you last have sex?

Last night was so lovely! I was horny, and asked my partner fuck me doggystyle. I got orgasm almost immediately when he slowly filled me. And it lasted long in waves, without stopping, almost as long as he gently and slowly fucked me in doggystyle (many minutes). Then we changed position face to face, I got still long but milder orgasm and in the end when he cum, I got still one at the same time. Very meditative, loving and orgasmic sex.

He had lovely dream one morning: fucked me in many kind of public places - very hot!

5 Likes

This morning .

Nipple chains linked to my cage and a sounding rod through the front of my cage.

We took it in turns to use the wand. She used it on her clitoris to orgasm each time and i used it on my cage to almost orgasm each time.

3 Likes

Last night and definitely worth the wait :hot_face::exploding_head::woozy_face:

3 Likes

Last night :grin: we were both shattered but after getting into bed we ended up fooling around and ended up with nearly 2 hours of fun and needing to change the sheets again ! He knows exactly what to do to make me squirt

5 Likes

I bet your exhausted now but also very happy with a nice glow @Lovingsex

2 Likes

Spot on :grin:

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s been 84 yearsā€¦ā€

cough 14 months cough

2 Likes

We had a wonderful testing and review session on Monday evening. All very professional of course :wink:

3 Likes

Last weekend - playing with new toys from LH. Friday evening with a mega role-play in her lounge, extended Saturday morning play, Saturday evening, and a not so quickie Sunday morning. Brill!

3 Likes

Stayed up too late last night.
My OH was reading her Kindle and I was rubbing her back. Rubbing her shoulders, Then her bum. Then thighs.
One thing leads to another ā€¦
Great yummy spooning sex with a wand eventually added in to the mix.
Dreamy ā€¦
Tired now though after a 2am finish and a 7am wake up.
Yikes! :sleepy: :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing, I squirt most times I have sex as well, thank god for waterproof mattress covers!

4 Likes

Its quite a new thing for me (maybe 2 months) but it happens every time now !! Dont get me wrong we both love it but the washing is getting a bit tedious :joy: . I say every time dont do it this time but 10 mins later im begging him to make me do it

3 Likes

Last night. Both tired, but hands started to wonder. One thing led to another, and both left very satisfied :smirk:

5 Likes

I did jump my husband last night. Poor bloke, having to deal with a horny bitch when what he really needs is sleep! Still, he performed admirably. And again this morningā€¦ and in all likelihood, when he gets in again. Serves him right for going away for a couple of days :rofl:

10 Likes

Itā€™s been a couple of weeks since we last did anything sexy. A couple of months since last PIV. Heā€™s been very busy with work and Iā€™ve been quite stressed. Hopefully we can have some time together over the weekend.

6 Likes

After an afternoon of self play with multiple orgasms, when my OH came home from work feeling horny I said he could have my butt
Had a nice and slow anal session
Just love the feeling when he cums inside me :sweat_drops:

10 Likes

I am glad you were very happy after your lovely session @Hornywife1

1 Like

This morning.

An interesting session. We learned something new.

We were trying out a new couples vibrator and it wouldnā€™t stay inside my wife once she got wet. She tried holding it in by wearing a pair of briefs but they werenā€™t firm enough so we tried the harness briefs that she wears when sheā€™s pegging me. They did the job nicely and as she started to feel the vibes her hips started moving. I couldnā€™t resist taking the dildo in my mouth. As she approached orgasm she began to thrust more vigorously and as she came she was fuxxing my mouth for real.

I was absolutely overwhelmed. Previously she had fuxxed my mouth and my ass because she wanted to give me pleasure but this time she was focused entirely on herself and it was 10 times better. I felt wonderfully used.
Weā€™re going do use the toy again next time she pegs me so that she can use my ass entirely for her own pleasure too. I think it will be amazing.

4 Likes

He gave me my usual wake up call this morning :yum:
I do love my wake up calls :smirk:

5 Likes

Last night - new Tracey Cox vibrating cock ring arrived - charged it up - bit of lube and away we go. Wife on top on setting 3 max constant power - she orgasmed very easily and said it made her orgasm even better and longer. Then change of position me on top and knocked it down to power 1 as she was a bit sensitive from round one. She cumed again then her clit couldnā€™t take it anymore. She went on all fours for some doggy style and I turned the vibrating cock ring upside down so it was on my balls which felt great and I finished inside her.

8 Likes