When did you last have sex?

I tried twice with my wife last night, but every time she keeps pushing me away in bed, like I’ve been pestering her. So the last time was still last NOVEMBER!

1 Like

This morning.

Just as I set off for the school run she opened her hand to show me the bullet that she intended to masturbate with while I was away. She does this to tease me as she knows that I normally love to watch and that I would be imagining what she was doing while I was walking to and from school.

When I got back it got even worse (actually better) as she told me to undress and then spent half an hour alternately using the bullet on my glans and stroking me just enough to keep me rock hard but nowhere near enough to let me come.

I love our lifestyle.

5 Likes

Last night! She sat on my face as we were watching the tv then told me to bend her over and hold one arm behind her back and told me to just fuck her until I came but said she wanted me to cum all over her arse and then told me to push it all inside her with my fingers! I was that turned on it didn’t take me long to orgasm :hot_face:

8 Likes

Lots of kissing and cuddles then he grabs my hand to feel how hard he is (yay!), licking and sucking for him- he was much more vocal than usual. He then instructed me to get out all the toys, told me to pick one and start play, opted for the wand and he started some finger play with my arse and pussy. Swapped to the clit sucker, super intense, came a few times over managing to pin it hands free which was amazing. More sucking for him before finishing PIV doggy.

8 Likes

About two hours ago as I said previously OH had t sent me a vid of her ploughing her pussy with her toy but had gone to friends house with our daughter and told me to prepare for later well latter came and when she got home they not ate while I was watching footie OH came up climbed on the bed grabbed my cock and gave me a BJ then sat on it rode me till she came and I asked so if this was what you had in mind why did I need to prepare she simply said that was just for her benefit grabbed the 8” toy and said this is for you and took my ass from behind while stroking my cock till I exploded my cum

8 Likes

We had it last night and again this morning
OH off with work for a few days so made the most of it
Although he has taken his stroker with him so probably have a video mutual session later X I hope

8 Likes

Innocently sitting on Mr FYEO’s lap turned into some rather delicious reverse cowgirl sex yesterday. Left wanting more :eyes:

16 Likes

Last night, he was being very dominating :smirk:

5 Likes

Nice

Yesterday morning, had a fantastic intense drawn out orgasm after an hour or so lying in bed focusing on the sensations in my body. It wasn’t masturbation as I didn’t touch myself or use any toys, but was definitely a top rate sexual experience. :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

This morning.

As soon as I got back from the doctors.

Due to an infection 6 weeks ago I had a raised PSA level and my wife banned any sexual activity that might stimulate the prostate until after I had my follow up blood test. That happened this morning.

When I got home she already had the big dildo (10"x 7 ") in the harness and pegged me wonderfully for what felt like a very long time. I’ve missed that tremendously.

Afterwards she fitted me with a vibrating sleeve, ordered me not to come, then went for her shower.
Fortunately I was able to hold on untill she came back to rescue me.

4 Likes

Your sex life is ridiculous. I love it as mine has to be almost the opposite! LOL

1 Like

This morning, woke up hard with a little pre-cum leaking out. Started to spoon with OH who then reached round and started to masturbate me, result copious amounts of pre-cum.

She then guide my erection towards her arse and stsrted to slowly rub herself against it, until just the tip entered her, she then masturbated me furiously until I csme.

Her moans signified thst she hsd enjoyed the experience of being in charge, I was left a spent quivering wreck, with a big smile.

It is very rare these days that we have anal sex, but whst a joyous way to stsrt the working day.

Happy Friday all.

6 Likes

Last night, so much dirty talk and mild dominance…love it when he grabs my hair and orders me about…lubey slow hand job for him, him incharge of dildo in me, first IV then IA, when I was about to come he grabbed my head and came in my mouth utterly tipping me over the edge

5 Likes

Oh my this sounds so hot. 69 is my ultimate… :drooling_face:

About 24 hours ago. I’d have it 3 times a day if I could :joy:

10 Likes

Feels like mine is as nothing for nearly 3 years.

1 Like

How are you still going! I’d die :joy::sweat_smile:

This morning he took advantage of me before he left for work…. But it was just a teasing session. He wouldn’t let me finish, he said I’m allowed to finish with him tonight.

It’s going to be a long ass day.

4 Likes

This morning .

A session all for her.

I sat behind her and cuddled her while she masturbated. She used 3 different toys. A Womanizer OG, a flickering tongue vibrator and a midi-wand. From where i was sitting i could tell that she had 3 distinctly different orgasms. In fact she had a lot more as when she was using the wand she just kept it in her clitoris and rode straight through from one orgasm to another.

She also gave herself more orgasms when i went downstairs to make her breakfast.

Apparently tomorrow is going to be all for me.

4 Likes