When did you last have sex?

Well may as well do it while we can we’re not getting any younger

1 Like

This morning.

She was as good as her word.

Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment - Lovehoney UK

She put this attachment on the wand and fitted it into the wand cushion so that I could straddle the cushion with my penis in the sleeve then she turned it on full.

I almost came within 30 seconds but managed to hold on. Once the initial surge was over I found that I could keep myself in a permanent state of arousal and excitement for as long as I wanted. The tease and denial training has certainly paid off and I now have a lot of control.
When my wife decided that she wanted me to come I adjusted my mindset and orgasmed a minute or so later.

2 Likes

Last night. He punished me :paddle: for having an orgasm during the day without his permission.
Then forced me to give him a blowjob, and do his favourite. We then moved into hard press position. As another part of my punishment - orgasm denial
I was finally able to finish when he did.

This morning and there was no teasing whatsoever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Last night. After workout and a shower. We like to keep ourselves smooth and groomed so did a little upkeep. When I got out of the shower my wife was in the room, she was full of compliments and came over and gave me a big hug and deep passionate kiss. She had me lay at the edge of the bed and knelt down, first sucking my balls. She has been really into sucking my balls lately, and has a fantastic technique that drives me wild. She finished and took ever drop while holding and squeezing my balls.

4 Likes

This morning.

It’s Sunday.

We had our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

I was wearing black nipple chains and clamps linked to a black slave collar, a black butt plug and a new black cock cage. I like to co-ordinate.

Her first orgasm was from oral sex as usual.

For her second orgasm she was on her back with the soles of her feet together and her knees spread apart. I placed the midi wand so that it rested on her clitoris and was held in place by her heels completely hands free then I sat back and watched as she slowly worked herself to orgasm. It was spectacular and she ejaculated when she came.

Her third orgasm was using the wand on her clitoris while I was rimming her. This time she squirted. It’s happening regularly now. She just needs a slow build up and she squirts every time.

2 Likes

Earlier this morning.

Given a good going over with the wand on my glans.

1 Like

Half 4 this morning. Sleeping on my side with the quilt slightly showing my ass cheeks. He was wide awake, so he decided to wake me up by slapping my ass, and biting it.
He then guided me down to perform oral on him, with him being a bit forceful.
He then pinned me down by my wrists, starting with going slowly, building up the pace as he finished.

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon.
My wife tried on some new lingerie and kept showing me that it didn’t keep her all in, so the overspill was so evident and was driving me crazy. She happily said, I think I need to put you out of your misery and we went to the spare room for what I can only describe as 20 seconds of fun :joy:

2 Likes

Last night, got so hot and steamy watching Lady Chatterleys lover had to wake hubby up to finish me off after trying to play with myself quietly :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Multiple times over the weekend :blush: a whole weekend to ourselves didnt bother with clothes (apart from sexy costumes) lost track of my orgasms ,lots of toys lots of positions lots of fun . Started Friday evening and ended sunday afternoon when we decided we really should get some air so went out for food and had an early night snuggled up exhausted .

5 Likes

Since wife got pregnant with 2nd baby and just not happened since. I’ve brought up the subject but seems to make situation worse so I just don’t talk about it anymore.

Last night. After lots of oral, wife wanted anal while lying on stomach with pillows underneath to prop up her ass. This position she likes because I can go deep.

3 Likes

I think this post is the closest I’ve got for a while :joy::joy: beginning to think I’ll need re training.

1 Like

We got pregnant with 2nd child and since then it just has not happend. When I bring up the subject it causes more problems so just do t bring up the subject anymore. Hope one day something will happen just do t know

1 Like

Im a married man, so it was some time ago :rofl:

Yesterday it was good, he just came up to me a told me to start giving him a hand job, he then took me to the bed room and told me to strip and face away from him. I loved feeling him pressing against my back and ass, he kept kissing my neck and groping me especially my ass. a little bit of forplay and some PIV and he used a toy on me afterwards.

6 Likes

Last Friday night. It’s not particularly often nowadays as her libido is variable due to the menopause. As a result we look to make it more special when we do. This was no exception, and we shared plenty of oral to get going. She loves to lick her juices off my chin. Mrs E took control and set the pace on top, nice and slow to feel every inch at first before building up to a nice rhythm. I took care of her breasts while she rode me, her nipples were extra erect. A bit of stimulation to her clit and we both had a big orgasm. It had been a while, so a leg shaker for both of us!
Hopefully not long to wait until next time, but I’m not in control of that.

5 Likes

A few days ago. Was the first time in a while due to holiday with the children. Wife dressed up nice. 69er. I felt a bit close and didn’t stop in time. Mini medium cum came out and she offered to stop. I was still fully hard though and used vibrating cock ring that she loves so she orgasmed twice then in doggy style I had a proper full orgasm. First time we’ve done that.

6 Likes

Last night.

The first of my 3 pegging promised this week.

She strapped the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis then spooned me and pegged me with the 8"Lifelike Lover dildo.

8 Likes

Last night I gave wifey an oily massage and slid on in from behind. When she started pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts I checked in if she wanted me to just cum, or if she wanted me to wait. She asked for her We-Vibe Melt and we came together while I had a firm fist full of her hair, gently pulling/gripping her scalp with some dominance.

5 Likes