When did you last have sex?

Last night :hugs: …… but was sooooooo warm from heat :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: so hot! In many ways.

4 Likes

Awwww shame

1 Like

Last night quickie, wife came quickly so I got to finish in her mouth. Tomorrow she wants anal!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This afternoon i came home and he fingered and licked me till i had a massive orgasam

4 Likes

Oh god just over a year ago on our honeymoon but had to stop due to the wife’s bad endometriosis
Just about given up on ever having it again :frowning:

Had the most amazing session on Saturday night.
Long bath together with music and candles and then my OH tried on this, https://www.lovehoney.com.au/lingerie/all/p/fantasy-lingerie-neon-pink-halterneck-mini-dress/85243.html and danced around the room.
We then lay on the bed and she read the Kama Sutra to me! It was really fun (and amazing pictures!)
I lay between her legs and massaged her with oils. It was great foreplay for me!
We then got into my favourite position - sitting up facing each other, propped up on pillows, legs wrapped around each other with me PIV while she played with fingers and toys for seemingly hours. The view - and the feeling - was amazing!
After a huge O, she then edged herself to orgasm and held off about 5 times before eventually having another massive O.
She them treated me to a slow, oily finish by hand and then we giggled our way through a 2am shower, cleaned off all the toys and put everything away and cuddled up to sleep.
I’m still grinning days later :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Love that lady :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Last night.

I had a wonderful time with her dildo in my mouth while the pebble vibrator inside her harness briefs brought her slowly to orgasm.

3 Likes

Yesterday afternoon came home super horney OH was willing to oblige to give me a good :tongue: and fingering what an orgasam thought it was never going to end

1 Like

That sounds like an amazing session @our-adventure-bed

1 Like

A good time was had by all it seems @AWB1955

This morning we had a quickie as we were getting ready for work. Very unexpected but very much appreciated.

Been a while as the wife is mega busy and falls asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.
I am supportive of how busy she is, but doesn’t stop me getting horny as she undresses for bed. So beautiful

1 Like

For the last 3 nights, as OH away now on business until Saturday morning x
Now all I can do is masturbate

5 Likes

I can sympathise @Hornywife1 because last time we made love was a fortnight ago and now Mrs W is away for a few more days, the only female company I have is Mrs Hand …

1 Like

Thank god for lovehoney :smiley::pray:t2:

This morning.

Hog tied, nipples clamped and put on the fuxxing machine with my penis in the Fleshlight sleeve and my wife at the controls.

She kept me on edge for around 30 minutes then turned it up to make me come.

Yesterday, 1st session PIV, 2nd session a nice bonus anal cum shot for the wife and me :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sunday morning licked her until close to orgasim then fucked her hard until close to orgasim

This morning just after 4.
He sneezes and wakes me up :joy: he says to me ‘well since you’re awake’
He uses his fingers on me and brings me to orgasm. We then move to missionary, with plenty of passionate kissing. He then takes me in sidewind her, where he really goes at it, hitting all the right places bring me to orgasm. Before we finished off, he had me in head down with my ass in the air. Then finally hard press to finish :hot_face:
Definitely set me up for the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Last night.

Sat behind her and cuddled her while she masturbated to her nightly ‘go to sleep’ orgasm.
She always comes harder when I’m cuddling her.
We both fell asleep with her lying between my legs.

1 Like