When did you last have sex?

Your profile is still hidden I’m afraid, so we can’t see it. :slightly_smiling_face: If you untick the box marked ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’ on your Preferences/Interface page that will let other members see it. :+1: (not compulsory though, so don’t feel that you have to :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp
Thanks, I think that’s it sorted.
You are well versed.:smile:

2 Likes

This morning. Long session of cowgirl. I got so worked up (wet) that there wasn’t much friction for him (when I was done).
So watched him cum on my bits, love watching him stroke himself. Great start to the day!

12 Likes

This morning.

After a couple of weeks of pleasuring my wife whilst remaining caged myself she had promised me a good pegging, but this morning she changed her mind and decided she wanted even more orgasms before I got my turn. I love the way she’s slowly adopting a more dominant role.
Anyway she made herself come first with the wand while I cuddled her then she gave the wand to me and I edged her to a second orgasm then gave her exactly 10 seconds recovery time (Thanks Alexa), turned the wand up full and placed it on her clitoris. She came so hard that she ejaculated. She’s still in bed sleeping it off.

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick
Managed to see reviews now. LH said to adjust view on reviews to see most recent first.

1 Like

Would normally make a post in a thread like this as I have sex quite often,

But last night I had one of the most amazing nights of sexual fun with my wife I think it might even have been one of her best times ever

:drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face:

1 Like

This morning.

She decided that today was pegging day. We have an 8" Lifelike Lover dildo in a LH deluxe harness. The dildo is really good as it starts out quite narrow but is wide at the base giving deep penetration and a nice stretch. I no longer have to prepare using a plug so she just got down to it.
First on my back on a wedge cushion with my legs supported in a thigh harness then on my hands and knees. She really got into it and was going hard and deep. She hadn’t given me permission to come so I had to keep stopping her as an orgasm approached. She built to a hard fast finish and it was all I could do to hold back. A great start to the day.

2 Likes

Last night. New set with suspender belt and stockings. Its Mr John’s kryptonite :joy:

5 Likes

@Mrs.John
Not surprising.

1 Like

Judging by post frequency in this thread the poor lad needs something to give him some stamina :grin:

2 Likes

@NibbleNob He laughed at that. I have him on a diet of homemade pie, cake and beer. He isn’t complaining about my demands (yet).

3 Likes

Lol - I did read that to get some cake he had to perform for you :grin:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

Yesterday afternoon. The OH looked hot in her patent over the knee boots and ended up squirting over her tits and face. It tasted fab.

2 Likes

Last night, 2nd night this week. We were watching some TV and Mrs Sen reached over and started playing with my nipples, when the program finished she wandered down to the bedroom for her usual shower and I followed “good, you got my hint then”, she then proceeded with some oral on me before riding me to orgasm.

Spoke about sex and chastity, seems she wants chastity to take a back seat for now, who am I to argue…

1 Like

This morning
My boyfriend stays at mine on a Wednesday night but we normally have sex a few times at night as we don’t have time in the morning. There was really heavy snow at my work so my colleague text and suggested I start work an hour later which I happily agreed to! My boyfriend works from home so decided to start work later so we could make full use of that extra hour!! Best Thursday morning I’ve had for ages! Multiple orgasms before work should be the law!!!

5 Likes

This morning.

She was quite sleepy when I went back to bed with the tea and coffee so I just laid alongside her and used our smallest gentlest vibrator to gradually bring her to orgasm. At least that was the plan. It was one of those days when her clitoris went walkabout so after writhing around in ecstasy for ages without coming she took over the vibrator. Interestingly she couldn’t find it either. Eventually she got there though.
While she was resting I took the opportunity to try out my new prostate massager. That was very nice but I need complete privacy and full concentration to get the most benefit from prostate stimulation.
I’ve told her that tomorrow morning, after shaving, I’m going to lick her to death. She seemed happy with that so we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

@rockstar do you mean you need to be alone without her?

Any tips for getting the prostate stimulation spot on?

Yesterday afternoon. Came home to an empty house, which is highly unusual. The Mrs showed up just a few minutes later. Got a little handsy and started playing around. Locked the door which is important since we’ve been walked in on twice by our adult daughter. :rofl: Followed with some oral and then banged one out on the couch. It was a good afternoon!!

1 Like

It was mate, she enjoys it too.