1 Like

Bank Holiday Monday
Hope I didn’t get pregnant.
A former boss told me if you hold hands on a bank holiday it’s bound to happen
… and had the kids to prove it

2 Likes

What’s a posh wank??

2 Likes

A wank with a condom on. All dressed up and don’t want to make a mess!

1 Like

Fanny to bum can be done
Bum to fanny you need to go canny

4 Likes

This morning.

She decided on a cuddly morning so we spent 2 hours kissing, cuddling and me gently fingerings her to orgasms. She finished off with the full sized wand. I set it on a particularly frustrating pattern so that she had to work at it and that turned out to be the case. She was wiggling and writhing for ages and then suddenly, without warning, her orgasm hit her like a train. Interesting.

2 Likes

Last night

2 Likes

Last night. Vibrating butt plug for me and PIV.
He was making some rather interesting noises from behind me - so think he enjoyed as much as I did.

4 Likes

Last night, was trying out a new lube, OH was highly satisfied at the time, just hope doesn’t cause her any irritation :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

So a right awesome night last night…given my post on sexy apps, I downloaded one and we did it… Followed it to the letter and it was explosive…

At the end I popped in the LH metal jewelled butt plug… She had around 3 orgasms vaginally.

I then replaced this butt plug with the rotating and vibrating one from love honey. And then once that had done its job, I replaced it with my cock. OH loved it, she couldn’t get enough.

The next thing, she grabbed one of her LH realistic dildos and put that up her vagina with my cock in her arse. Amazing. She went nuts, loving it. I eventually came in her bum, collapsing in a heap.

What a mind blowing session.

6 Likes

This morning at 4, he came back from the bathroom with an erection, so I gave him a blowjob then we had sex, after we layed there naked spooning, it felt so good just feeling that closeness, skin to skin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love this.
I am a freezer so wrap myself in a blanket under the duvet, but make sure my back and bum are exposed and touching him. He normally has a handful of boobie!

4 Likes

It’s just a wonderful feeling, I position my bum just right :rofl: and he has a handful of boob’s

1 Like

We always fall asleep either spooning with me behind her or with me laying under her knees with our naughty bits touching. Either way I always have my hand on a boob or on her mound.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

It’s what David Beckham gets if he’s been a good boy. :wink:

7 Likes

This morning.

We’ve got the grandkids tomorrow so we had to move our normal Sunday morning activities to Saturday.

Shaving, licking and rimming my wife whilst in full Borg mode. Cock cage, anal hook chained to my slave collar and nipple clamps linked by a chain. More metal than man. When she was done she amused herself for a while by tugging on the various chains and watching me twitch.

I’m currently naked, caged and plugged for the day.

1 Like

Last night after a few beers. Nicely relaxed and really comfortable. Little bit of mutual masturbation, then straight up PIV. Slow and steady before a build up of pace and lust, ending in a mutual orgasm. Old school lovemaking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes