When did you last have sex?

This morning after over a month with no sex masturbation wasn’t doing it for me any more. edited by mod Maybe going so long without sex isn’t as bad after all especially if it’s like that :exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

I was pegged in the kitchen, bent over the sink, this afternoon.

3 Likes

It works for me in our male chastity relationship. It’s regularly 3-4 weeks between my orgasms but when I am allowed to come it’s usually spectacular.

3 Likes

Last night, I was laying in bed naked, he climbed on top of me kissing me all over, sucking my nipple’s. I could feel him getting an erection, while he was doing that I was wanking him off, he then inserted him in, my legs wrapped around him, kissing me and my neck, he then put me on my side into my favourite position sidewind her :drooling_face: and just went for it leading me to have multiple orgasm’s which spurred him on to cum

1 Like

Very very hot. Was an awesome session. I wish i could have seen the double penetration but I was behind of course.

So keep teasing her about another guy in her… Its all fantasy though. Would love to go to a club to at least see it and experience things to see how far they could go.

The app was… Naughty Game for Couple on android. Well rated and bought the add on packs as have loads of Google credit.

3 Likes

@Richy . Wow , sounds sizzling.!!

1 Like

I’m sure she was “soggy” after all that stimulation. :joy:

So was the bed​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Saturday morning, started with some oral for her and then moved onto a dildo and wand combination. Usually this combo is reliable but her head just wasn’t quite in it and despite best efforts, she couldn’t quite get over the edge to cum, just one of those days. I remained caged and she didn’t want me released. Slept in Sunday (and I wasn’t requested to remove the cage Sat night) so no action sadly.

We did have a brief chat about the reintroduction of chastity into the mix. She just said “we’ll see what happens” and that she’ll tell me to remove it when she wants my penis. Pretty brief / casual chat but it started the ball rolling hopefully.

1 Like

Last night.

Fingers for her first orgasm then the wand for her second. She fell asleep very soon afterwards.

1 Like

A couple of hours ago in a swinging leather sex chair . Yay FWB

4 Likes

Just after 5 this morning, he rolled over and noticed I was awake, gave me them eyes to say let’s play, so I started to masturbate him then gave him a blowjob, he then moved me to the edge of the bed and just went for it, and trying to stay quiet is hard :rofl:

6 Likes

Last night.

We had planned a long session yesterday morning and she had threatened a pegging later in the day but family got in the way so, unusually for us, we had an early night and combined the two.

She uncaged me and started by slowly using a Fleshlight on my penis. Then she put on the strap-on with the 8"Lifelike Lover dildo and I mounted it in cowgirl. She kept using the Fleshlight on me as I moved on the dildo and kept me from coming by ordering me to wait but kept me stimulated constantly. By the time she gave in to my pleading I was shaking. It was a spectacular orgasm. One of my best ever.

5 Likes

Yesterday evening. Wife came home from office in her business suit. I’d just came out shower.
She didn’t say anything , just hitched up her skirt , took off her knickers and got on top of me and started to ride me. Opened her blouse to expose her large boobs that spilled out of her bra. Moved on to doggy position.
It felt like an illicit office liaison, which was really hot.
Decided to remove her suit before either came as we didn’t want to mess up her suit.
Not a long session , but very enjoyable.

6 Likes

About an hour ago.

We tried out our new Tracey Cox rechargeable bullet. I was a bit worried at first as it seemed a bit buzzy and not so rumbly but she got comfy, I lay alongside and cuddled her and off she went on the slowest speed.
It took a while for her first orgasm and I was getting a little concerned but when she did orgasm it was very intense. The second time around she tried a building pattern and that completely wiped her out when she came.

Insatiable ain’t ya lucky boyfriend

1 Like

Sending him off to work satisfied :rofl:

1 Like

Good girl sounds like it good on ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just showed him your comment and I said see I am a good girl :rofl: he said I’m good at being bad

1 Like

,:joy::joy: haha who wants a good girl when you can have a bad girl yea sounds like it lucky fella lol

2 Likes