When did you last have sex?

A late night turned into a kiss, cuddle then doggy style with some clitoral stimulation. Left the OH with jelly legs, always a good sign of satisfaction :grin:
The simple things can always be so good.

3 Likes

Last night, I put on my new lingerie, he was laying on the bed so I layed next to him started to masturbate him then gave him a blowjob and playing with his balls, then he started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw, I then moved to the edge of the bed half hanging off and just went for it leading me on to have multiple orgasmā€™s which spurred him on to cum leaving me with jiggled legs

3 Likes

This morning.

Just gentle stimulation through my cage for me with our new bullet. When sheā€™d finished she used the same bullet to masturbate. Unfortunately the battery went flat before she could orgasm so she switched to the Rocks Off vibrator. That thing could break rocks so she came very quickly.

Last Saturday. Rough missionary, kept it vanilla. Been some stress at home this week but neither of us has been in the mood this week.

Yesterday - we had a trip to a secret dungeon and I got to try a sex machine and a sex swing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

@Cupc8kes edited by mod Hope you had lots of fun :blush:

2 Likes

Just now, I was feeling so horny. I started to kiss and bite his chest working my way down. Gave him a blowjob, he then moved me onto my front with my bum slightly raised and just went for it leading me to have multiple orgasmā€™s which spurred him on to cum

Itā€™s Sunday so itā€™s shaving, oral sex and rimming day for my wife.

This is very much a sub/domme time for us so I was wearing an anal hook chained to a slave collar.
A quick fingering to orgasm for her then I shaved her and licked her to orgasm while she was spread for shaving. When Iā€™d cleaned up the shaving kit I got her hips up on the wedge cushion and gave her her second oral orgasm.
Once sheā€™d recovered I expected her to get me to rim her but she didnā€™t. Instead she cuffed my hands to the anal hook, fitted me with nipple chains and made me kneel and watch while she masturbated to orgasm with her wand.
Finally she laid me on the bed, sat on my face and made me rim her. I expected her to use the wand on her clitoris as she usually does but instead she used it on my cage till I was close to coming then finally she placed it on her clitoris and edged herself for a long time while I was still licking. When she did finally come she ejaculated over my face and neck. A wonderful morning.

In a couple of months she has changed from someone who has refused for 48 years to let me rim her to someone who loves being rimmed for ages and enjoys it for itā€™s own sake rather than as an add-on to her masturbation.

3 Likes

Haha :wink:
I will create a write up of our trip, hopefully I can provide some details without it being edited by mod :rofl:

7 Likes

A sex machine . ā€¦ is that your pet name for your OH, or was it actually a sex machine. edited by mod

2 Likes

Arenā€™t sex swings amazing! I tried a similar looking one for the first time last week, but with high stirrups to put my ankles in. So comfy, I could easily have been f*cked to sleep if it wasnā€™t so good

5 Likes

Saturday Morning -
Started off with oral and toys for Mrs Sen. After last weekend where she couldnā€™t get herself to orgasm, it was great to see her relax into it and enjoy the attention. I remained caged the whole time as I brought her to 3 orgasms using the mantric wand, doxy wand and her favourite dildo. I then put on the harness and 6 1/2 inch king cock dildo and she rode me for some passionate ā€œsexā€. She said I needed to uncage Sat night so my penis was in top condition sunday.

After our sex session, we showered. I uncaged for shaving and she followed my shower. I asked permission to bathe her, which she accepted and I knelt down to wash her from head to toe, front and back. I had such lust for her naked body, as my cage was off I was also very erect but no attention whatsoever was paid to it. Getting back in the cage took a few minutes of distraction :slight_smile:

Saturday afternoon, got home from golf to be informed that her period had arrived, so no need to remove my cage.

We talked a bit on Sunday about re-doing chastity. She is still going along with the flow, but when I explained my feelings (that it was like a wedding ring, a symbol of my commitment) and how I felt when bathing her, she seemed more comfortable. Still a ā€œweā€™ll seeā€ approach, but all positive so far.

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes you canā€™t beat a sex machine edited by mod

@Pussygalore3 I was a little worried about using it at first but I friggin loved the experience :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna . I wasnā€™t asking for personal details from @Cupc8kes , it was rhetorical and intended as a bit of humour. I thought I had made that quite apparent.
I wouldnā€™t imagine anyone would divulge any personal info.

1 Like

The problem with jokes/rhetorical questions/banter, when written in text form, is that they donā€™t always come across in the way you mean them to.

Still about 5 years ago Iā€™m sorry to report! Be 6 years before I know it at this rate :see_no_evil:

@Cupc8kes good lol nice one I thought that would be the answer we have one at home comes out to play now and again :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

edited by mod

@Pussygalore3 that would be so amazing to have one at home. I wouldnā€™t be able to use it all the time though, think Iā€™d be too sore from friction :woozy_face:

3 Likes