Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Hmm, not a strong start for Kanga-ooh! Though plenty of time for a resurgence. :slightly_smiling_face: Would it be more appealing if you imagine the crouching green dude is wearing a Carmen Miranda style fruit hat, and the one on all fours is sneakily chomping on a cake? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Possibly, but if I’m honest, I’m worried about my partner’s knees. Still, we’ll try it out later and I might yet vote for it.

2 Likes

I have just the thing… :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Genius @Ian_Chimp. Can’t think of anything that can go wrong at all xx

2 Likes

Have you put your device into the new products section yet :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think I’ve seen it come up there

1 Like

If you’re too vigorous your hat might fall off. :slightly_smiling_face: :pineapple::banana::apple::tangerine::coconut:

Surely it can only be a matter of time. :slightly_smiling_face: This is the double-pack BuckingFronco ‘Knees-Up’ model. £245. Bargain. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kanga ooh hurt hubby’s legs when we tried that one lol it’s definitely a stretch before trying position!

3 Likes

Stand and Deliver is good but not much of a challenge , could quickly get boring , like after one round.

Kanga ooh , la, la, la, :musical_note: is very Kool (even without the gang - bang). Looks like a great work out for thighs and bum (maybe for both parties). I frequently use each of these but ooh, Kanga has my vote

2 Likes

Maybe we need a PotW Choreography topic? Something like bursts of three to five positions that you can blend into an awesome combo routine. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Amazing idea :grin:

1 Like

Switched over to Kanga-ooh this week! An adaptation on a classic :ok_hand: gotta love it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hatpins, dear boy, hatpins. To be honest, my bra is more likely to fall off through excessive swinging.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp : is there a same sex Kanga graphic ?

cool!

I’ve had a good rummage and that’s the only one I can find. Someone may have an alternative stashed away in an email?

This is the best I got on short notice:

4 Likes

34 votes in already, that’s pretty impressive. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Very heavily skewed towards Stand and Deliver at the moment (76%). I did think Kanga-ooh! had more of a chance, but it does look murder on the knees. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

d154

2 Likes

The results of Round 21 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

I thought Kanga-ooh! may have got the jump on this one, but you were adamant that Stand and Deliver should still be at the top of the charts. :slightly_smiling_face: With an impressive 73% of 37 votes, Stand and Deliver retains its champion’s crown for another week. :balloon::partying_face:

So Stand and Deliver not only goes into the breach once more, but also climbs its way further up the Leaderboard. It’s already proved it’s not a one hit wonder, but there’s still a long way to go if it wants to rival Liberated Lover and Hard Press… :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 22 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has chosen to spoil us with a position that not only has an excellent name, but also a couple of picture variations too :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s welcome our new contender - number 88, Deep G Diving. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Stand and Deliver from August 2019 against Deep G Diving from May 2020.

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: Stand and Deliver Go to: Round 23

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Stand and Deliver
with 71% of 41 votes.

And so Stand and Deliver goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

I might yet change my vote to Deep G Diving. Never tried it, but going to test it hopefully. I can see how it could be mega, but more athleticism required.

3 Likes

Go sex athletes - Deep G Diving for me.
@Ian_Chimp , loving the dude pic too :+1:

1 Like