The Lounge

[quote=“Blonde_Bunny, post:4851, topic:261163, full:true”]

I just wish they made bigger, wider pepperamis…:frowning:

I think I really do need to get a life. I have been buying things from LH for some time and then found the forum. I seem to look at the forum at least daily and have just recorded my 500 consecutive day.

7 Likes

I’ve consulted every page in Delia’s Christmas cookbook and I’ll be damned if I can find it, @Blonde_Bunny :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: ok, now i have weird mental images.

But yes, i always find them irritatingly thin to eat. Im sure theres some sort of traditional salmai type thing theyr based on.

1 Like

You’ll find this one in Mary Berry’s Christmas Collection :smile::eggplant::sweat_drops::yum:

1 Like

Brilliant review here @Peitho.

Although it didn’t do it for you all that much in this way, I’m buying this to try for anal. Recon this is a bit of me right here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

I wonder if they’ll make a bigger one too… :smirk::woozy_face::face_exhaling:

3 Likes

:rofl: Thanks, not going to lie, I did think of you when I wrote that bit - I thought, “@Blonde_Bunny will be disappointed in me if I don’t at least try it anally!”. Inflation wise it’s great but for me anally, I think it’s just that the internal structure is a little too firm for what I’m used to. For now, I’ll stick to it vaginally and a rimming plug or real penis behind.

1 Like

I suppose it’s like giving a BJ to someone with an incredibly long, thin penis. One of those times the girth needs to be more proportionate to the length.

Think of the calories and the heartburn though…that would be a lot of meat to consume. :thinking::innocent::joy:

1 Like

Ha I think you know me too well :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would guess it’s very similar in design to the ejaculating 8” one I recently tested and reviewed, completely solid inside which wasn’t all that amazing for deep anal. But I have to say I’m very intrigued with the pump up filling, almost knottable promises this could offer. :drooling_face:

Inflation isn’t a hot topic lately… cough 6%, but I think you did a sensational job of reviewing that dick :heart_eyes:

Well done @Peitho, you get a gold review star from me :star:

2 Likes

@Peitho seconding that. It was a really nice review :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i liked the “what it stuck to” check list

3 Likes

Ah shucks, thanks @Blonde_Bunny and @Green_Eyed_Girl - I shall treasure my star! :relaxed:

1 Like

I saw your extra comment at the bottom… I just received a suction cup tester myself, which is a feature I haven’t really considered before, so I’m looking forward to sharing the experience with OH exactly like you wrote it :+1: Currently looking for “plantation inspiration”; no footboard or headboard here, but I reckon the wooden bed frame itself could work. I just have to get over any monster-under-the-bed fears while my feet are under there… or maybe it’s a friendly monster who’s giving me one :joy: yes, I think I can work with that!

3 Likes

Have fun experimenting! Turns out our very solid wooden coffee table in the living room is actually the best location for us to combine with a blow job - perfect height​:+1:

3 Likes

I could definitely suggest the bonnet of one of my neighbours cars.

Not because it’s in the least bit a suitable place for a bit of fun, but it’s just the most appropriate hood ornament I can think of given the way he constantly parks and drives…:innocent:

3 Likes

I love the xmas holly image youve found somewhere on the main site. So festive. Looks super :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl
I made it up actually. Found the holly as clip art and added the LH logos as ornaments to the bottom of it.

@Peitho @PKH
You are welcome to use it if you wish, all good if not. :blush:

It is actually really convincing. Im sure ive seen something similar in the emails

1 Like

I think it’s great and works really well but technically you’re then using an image not from the LH website in a non photo thread so I’m not sure quite where you stand rule wise :thinking:

Oh, thats a pain.
Hmm. Let me see.

Ok. Ive dredged up some alts from the lovehoney website if you wanted to swap it out. Not a pretty as the holly sadly
(Bonus points if you can guess what the top one is)

1 Like

Ah, I hadn’t thought of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

@Green_Eyed_Girl
Great work looking for alternatives. The middle one looks ok, but really the main site is not very ‘traditionally’ festive, so it’s slim pickings I think.

@Lovehoney_Brenna
A) should I remove the holly decoration from the above posts? ( happy to if required) and,
B) could you please split these comments off into a more suitable thread.

5 Likes