The Sandbox

Thank you :blush:

Plug an @Green_Eyed_Girl at the bottom when you get to 3 again and i will try to check back and shove more replies in for you :+1:

3 Likes

Does anyone know what it means when your review has disappeared? Iā€™ve had several without my name on (just saying verified customer) but iā€™ve now found about 3 that have literally disappeared. I thought it was a discontinued thing but the newest 1 is something they still stock

Itā€™s nothing sinister, they just copied them over really badly in the changeover. :slightly_smiling_face: I think I lost about a third? I used back-up copies I had knocking about for some of mine.

1 Like

Ah right thatā€™s ok then. I donā€™t have copies but i was mostly worried theyā€™d be purposely removed for some reason (like if someone had complained about it)

1 Like

I lost a handful of mine too, so your not alone

1 Like

I think iā€™m finally done for now yay :blush:

2 Likes

The three replies thing is a bummer sometimes, I just keep editing and adding to the third reply - or from now Iā€™ll just @Green_Eyed_Girl , if the offer is open to all
:grin:

3 Likes

@Peitho @Green_Eyed_Girl (+ @PKH @anon85834913)

There are some Deal of the Day gifs if youā€™d prefer to use them in the DOTD posts? I havenā€™t as yet, but for no particular reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

These are 300x68:

DOTD Red

DOTD Green

DOTD Blue

![DOTD Red|300x68](upload://jTBiA52QyGUkachDPF0yvHF1700.gif)
![DOTD Green|300x68](upload://ihM8aNrQW62rEYtf0r2WYwC2ZVY.gif)
![DOTD Blue|300x68](upload://znAy20ZXoJeGyEdJIHah2dcKE9F.gif)
5 Likes

Whoever sees is first is good. No worries. Im not on here all the time :laughing:

1 Like

Tie Break ideas?

:bell: | Ā PositionĀ OneĀ  | Ā PositionĀ TwoĀ 
:-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-:
18 | Hard Press | Joy Ride

Rock, Paper, Scissorsā€¦

Rock 1
Paper 2
Scissors 3

2d3i

Scissors beats Paper - Position 1 wins the round

First to roll Cramp loses. Cramp = d6

Roll 'em!

2d6i

2d6i

Would you look at that. Both cramped out. :slightly_smiling_face:

First to roll Cramp loses. Cramp = d6

Roll 'em!

2d6i

2d6i

Position 2 is Cramped and out! Hard Press wins!

Duking it out DnD styleā€¦

Edit: I do not know where to start with this. Even for giggles. :slightly_smiling_face:

Each position would have to have attributes of some sort? Health/Hit Points? But what else? Agility? Stamina? And what would they ā€˜attackā€™ against? I think I may be out of my depth. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m having an issued with the features that are supposed to come with messages, for example bold = strong text

Emoji = :explod[quote=ā€œIan_Chimp, post:1, topic:257700, full:trueā€]
I thought it might be a nice idea to have a place to practice using all the new features somewhere safe away from the main boards. I know that people must be itching to try stuff out, but may be a bit nervous to attempt it on the fly. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can try making a poll -

WYE eat a hamster?

• I would
  • I would not
  • Itā€™s iffy. Depends on the circumstances

0 voters

Edited to add: Iā€™ll insert another as I set that one to close, and you canā€™t edit a poll after 5 minutes.

The Ultimate Forum Question: Now extended indefinitely! :slightly_smiling_face:

So,

Would You Ever eat a hamster?

• Yes
  • No
  • Itā€™s iffy. It depends on the circumstances

0 voters

Hiding some secrets -

Click here for Hidden Secrets

I like sex. :shushing_face:

Inserting a swish link -

Lovehoney

And anything and everything else too. :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to ask any questions, and Iā€™ll try and help you if I can. :+1:

So, here we are. Go nuts and get it all out of your system. :slight_smile:

The first box I tried for the first time the and got this below edit and the stuff above came from the chat like option too

ETA: And there are some extra formatting tips in Bonus Formatting too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
[/quote]

ing_head:

The commers which I assume is quote? Brings up = > Blockquote

Itā€™s pissing me off now not being able to use them or figure out why theyā€™re not automatically added as I thought theyā€™d be. Also Iā€™m sure the emojis uses to work. Please if any of you techy wizkids can help itā€™d be appreciated :crossed_fingers::sparkling_heart:

Ok, the quoting thing. Any text following a > (on its own line) will come out like

this

All the quotes button does (if you dont highlight stuff before pressing it) is spit out a blank quote thing for you to delete the sample text and fill in with your own. Hence why is spits out > Blockquote

Hope that helps a little :+1:

Ps. Its the same for the other buttons, if you dont highlight something before pressing them, they spit out sample text. Just delete it and jam your own in between the * or whatever :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You can also type these by hand if it bugs you. Most are very simple. For example anything written befween a pair of asterisks like so **bold** will come out as bold

I would just have done something with opposing flat d20 rolls, best out of 3 maybe. Basically kind of what you did with the cramp thing.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty good that you can go back in and do more rolls within the same post. Doing the same amount with discobot would spam the place up in seconds. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimp, Iā€™m struggling to add a photo to this, things have changed on the site and I canā€™t find how to save a photo link to paste it into the post

I long-press on the main image and ā€˜copy imageā€™ that way. I think different devices may behave differently? @Green_Eyed_Girl has to take screenshots and clip them down. Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t have other devices to practice on to see if there are alternatives?

What device/browser are you using?

Im using an iPhone so Iā€™m not even getting the option now for long pressing and copying. I think perhaps Iā€™ll have to go down the screens hot and cropping route :sweat:

My ipad doesnt let me save the pictures strait off the website. Ive tried everything i can think of and its not having it. I just screen shot the page then crop the screen shot in the edit

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp and @Green_Eyed_Girl, Iā€™ll give this a whirl :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes