Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

The Cuddle Huddle is now 23-9. Still a few days left, but it’s looking like The Cuddle Huddle is going to ruin another winning streak…

Monday Update:

23-13 now. The Kite has had a boost, but it’s still struggling to catch up…

2 Likes

Did both positions in our last session. Both a winner. My wife though cums quicker using the kite

2 Likes

Happy Hump Day Eve… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d173

The results of Round 32 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Cuddle Huddle has done it again! It is officially the win-streak buster, dashing The Kite’s hopes of a top spot, with a solid 65% of 40 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so The Cuddle Huddle gets another stab at increasing its winner’s haul, and adds this latest to the earlier 2, taking it to 3 wins on the Leaderboard.

:bell: Round 33 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 110, Best Seat in the House. :confetti_ball:::tada: Will this one unceremoniously turf the streak-breaker out on its arse after just one win? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Best Seat in the House from October 2020 against The Cuddle Huddle from November 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Cuddle Huddle Go to: Round 34

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Cuddle Huddle
with 54% of 35 votes.

And so The Cuddle Huddle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

4 Likes

And we need a new leaderboard… :slightly_smiling_face:

Scoreboard IV

Rounds 1-31

Leaderboard

Position of the Week Wins
The Leg Lift :1st_place_medal: 7
Hard Press 5
Liberated Lover 5
Close Encounter 4
Lazy Leg-Over 4
Stand and Deliver 4
The Cuddle Huddle 4 (2+2)
The Kite 4
Clitar Hero 3
The Right Angle 3
The Right Tangle 3
Grip it Good 2
Side Saddle 1
Sleigh Ride 1
The Love Hug 1
The Banquet 1
The Handshake 1
Abracadabra 1

1 Like

Now there is a tough choice. I rather like the best seat in the house when my energy is up to it.

3 Likes

I am with @KinkyMira on this one…. Really tough choice this week, both very much have a place in our sex lives and both thoroughly enjoyed. They are very different and suit different moods and moments, oh I am not sure I can decide… might have to gets Mrs Buzboy to go over the merits of each and probably done more practice :wink:

3 Likes

We can only do best seat in the house if he’s on a narrow bench or on stool, otherwise I can’t straddle him and reach the ground :joy: If it’s a normal chair or couch, my legs need to be inside his legs (the throne, I guess) ← these two are my favorite positions for when I want to be in control of moving (in cowgirl-style positions he always takes over) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

1 Like

I’m drawn to The Cuddle Huddle. Best Seat in the House looks fun, but I think me and Mrs Chimp would crush that cardboard box in seconds.

3 Likes

Not if you reinforced it with extra props or such… :wink:

Surely something could be done to improve that box somehow?

OK, I’ll get my coat.

3 Likes

Something like this?

Or something a little more exciting?

8 Likes

Ingenious use of the famous spring loaded butt plug on the right there.

3 Likes

I like your thinking. :slightly_smiling_face: A rimming attachment to the BuckingFronco™ is definitely something we need. I can offer you 10% shares in the company if you can come up with ideas like that on demand. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s pretty close this week so far, 12-11 to Best Seat in the House. It could go either way…

@Ian_Chimp I’m always full of ideas, but not always qualifying as good, nor useful, nor helpful very often. Am I still in???

Clearly your BuckingFronco™ design is tipping the balance. Possibly literally.

2 Likes

You sound like you’ll fit right in. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Well, 15 apiece… Let’s see if a little bump can scare up a few more votes and break the tie. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think we have enough to convincingly break the tie. :partying_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1d170

The results of Round 33 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

This was 50/50 most of the way through, but a winner finally managed to pull ahead in extra time… And I can declare The Cuddle Huddle to be the winner with 54% of 35 votes :balloon::partying_face:

And so The Cuddle Huddle moves up another rung on the Leaderboard, with a grand total of 4 wins (though only 2 in this current streak). If it wins this round we’ll have to decide if 5 wins total is as medal-worthy as 5 wins in a row… :thinking:

:bell: Round 34 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 64, The Right Tangle. :confetti_ball:::tada: Has this fresh-faced newbie got what it takes to dislodge the POTWVFTW veteran… Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is The Right Tangle from December 2019 against The Cuddle Huddle from November 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Right Tangle Go to: Round 35

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Tangle
with 52% of 42 votes.

And so The Right Tangle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

The right tangle…one of my faves for deep penetration.

Mmmmmmmmm

7 Likes

Absolutely love the right angle! One of my favourite finishing positions!
I love the deep penetration and being able to see her ass and tits wobble as I work hard into her pussy. Quite a treat for the eyes too!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes