Underappreciated Topics/Posts

This is the topic to share any forum posts or topics that you think are being underappreciated and deserve a bit of extra love. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

I think Likes are still quite new to us here, even a year on, but they’re a great way to elevate certain posts/topics out from the stack and say ‘these are good ones - read these’ to anybody new, or anyone passing through. They’re also a good way to say ‘thank you’ and ‘more like this please’ to anybody who’s taken the time and effort to contribute. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

So if you come across a post or topic that stands out to you, and you think it deserves a bit of extra love and attention, pop a link to it below with a little explainer of why you think it’s so great. Hopefully this will tickle enough people to go and investigate, and maybe show a little love themselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

All suggestions welcome. It could be a piece of really good advice, a fun game, a good conversation starter, a useful tip, etc, etc. Basically anything that you think makes the forum a richer and more interesting place to visit. :+1:

Small plea:

Try and spread your love far and wide; it’d be very sad if this topic became an echo chamber/popularity contest, as that’s the very opposite of what I hope it to be. :slightly_frowning_face:

(And there’s the Forum Members' Appreciation topic too, if you want to give a thank you to anyone in particular :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

13 Likes

My first suggestions have to be the core topics again, but hopefully this will be the last time. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

First one I’ve tripped over is Watching yourself on Video / Cam.

70 replies, 160 Likes across the whole topic, and only 3 Likes for the OP. That’s criminally short-changed. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I totally agree @Ian_Chimp :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love this topic - Favourite Lyrics It’s been pretty quiet of late on there, I hesitate to post too many of my favourites on there otherwise everyone might get bored with me!

I enjoy the more everyday side of the forum as well as the sex parts and the Favourite Lyrics is fun :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Here’s another topic that has been a favourite and deserves some :heart:

Top Literotica Authors

10 Likes

The Happy Birthday :partying_face: topic is a nice one to have in the forum stable. :slightly_smiling_face: I thought that one would have attracted more love than it’s currently got.

6 Likes

Not trying to toot my own horn so to speak,

But I really thought that my tonight’s toys topics, both Picture and Written form would have been a more used/ loved topic/s…

What with all the when do you last have sex, when did you last masterbate and such topics…

(Thanks for the help adding in links @Ian_Chimp)

(Also sorry if this isn’t quite what you meant)

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was originally imagining that the suggestions would be other people’s posts/topics, but this forum is a big advocate for tooting your own horn, so surely there must be some space for it. :postal_horn::slightly_smiling_face:

But hopefully there’ll be a nice mix of both.:crossed_fingers:

(I’ll pop over to The Sandbox to talk about linking :+1:)

2 Likes

This is a good one, very informative for anyone looking to explore their chastity kink.

Chastity Cage

I’ve never thought about them much before, but after reading this thread - I think I want to get one :sweat_smile:
I wonder what the hubby will say :shushing_face:

6 Likes

That is a very good one. Very informative, and covers a nice stretch of time too. I quote it a lot. :+1:

For another on the fun side, there’s also the Every joke is a Dad joke topic. That seems quite popular, but only 6 hearts for the OP.

And Who's cooking what tonight? is another busy one, with only 10 Likes on the original.

1 Like

This one seems like it’s a good one too, Unpopular Sex Toy Opinions. Interesting subject, plenty of replies, and only 4 hearts for the OP.

Just a little FYI, if you want to send people to the OP rather than a particular reply, you can clip off the last ‘/number’ from the end of your link: :+1:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/list-your-top-literotica-authors/263740/84

List Your Top Literotica Authors

2 Likes

Ah yes - thanks :smile:

1 Like

The Lounge has 20, which isn’t bad going. But that place is popping, so you’d think there’d be loads more than that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve just liked this one :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Unbelievably What Music Are You Listening To Right Now has very little love…only 3 for the OP!

Don’t know how I missed that for so long, seeing as I’m always in there :joy:

1 Like

I’m going to put a shout out in for The Sandbox which is an incredibly useful topic for anyone new or old wanting technical forum help or to try anything out. I have spent much time playing in the sand!

Also, I have just liked the lounge, having never realised I’d failed to do so in the first place :woman_facepalming:t2:.

6 Likes

Going to throw the link in to the Special Offers page. It has 21 likes but with 1.5k comments, and the amount of people that say they check it daily I think it deserves a lot more loving!

Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

3 Likes

The Monster Lover Thread :smiling_imp: is another good one. It’s really interesting, lots of good suggestions and advice, and it helps demystify something sexy but niche.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY